Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loss of BR/power in mid Dec2019 primarily in Rajah and other heros despite continued improvements in Armaments, Training, armor, Angels, fairies, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Sidhe,
    I have not received any feedback from the ticket people despite resubmitting the ticket.

The ticket people did send me something 30January2020 and said to be patient: "Thank you for reaching us.Since this issue happened a month ago and as we don't have any tracker for the battle rating drop,we will forward this issue to the higher department for them to investigate your previous logs and have them monitor your units and gears.For now,may we ask you to be patient and hopefully,we can find some leads to address the issue you're experiencing.May we ask also to please keep on monitoring your battle rating however,if you notice anything on your character's stats or units,please document it and we will try to check it for you.Thank you!"

I am doing what they suggested.
    The thing is that the longer my ticket is not address, .....well you know-- "out of sight, out of mind." I send emails/tickets to the ticket people and I'm not getting a response.
    **I will appreciate it if you re-forward my request tor the ticket people to review previous logs and to address my Tickets/problems....Perhaps, someone will respond.

Kind Regards,
    IGN: nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Good morning nama. Will gladly do what you asked and forward your request again. I so hope things will change somehow and a solution or at least a reasonable reply or answer will be given to you. Have a wonderful day and time out there. Friendly yours, Sidhe
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,

Despite what you say, there is no Ticket number on any of my ticket responses!!!
        I sent you a bolded quote (seen above 2/8/2020) from the ticket people with the original response to my first Ticket....I included everything in the ticket response. AND I told you that there was no ticket number from the ticket people.
        Your stating that "there is always a ticket number" does not apply in my case.

IF I submit a ticket and support does not respond with appropriate ticket numbers to track my ticket, that is something I can not control......
        I will submit another ticket and I will let you know if the support elves respond and if a ticket number is included.

***Ticket numbers, however, are not the important focus...I only request that my problem be addressed.

Thus far the ONLY RESPONSE from support that addressed my original problem is the one from 2/8/2020 noted in the PM above.....I highlighted and quoted their response.
        All other responses from the R2Games Team have not addressed my problem....or included ticket numbers.

*****The original 2/8/2020 response from R2 Team stated that the R2 Team would elevate my issue to the "higher department for them to investigate your previous logs and have them monitor your units and gears." Thus far, I have not received a response from "higher department."
        I will include the original response in my next ticket.

Maybe you can ask the R2 Team and see if "higher department" has looked at my "previous logs" ??
        This may be a difficult issue to properly address and I ask that you to continue to press the R2 support team to do what they said they would do.

Kind Regards,
        IGN nama Metatron's edict S33

Comment

Good morning nama. Your problem has been pushed towards team again. I've been told you will receive an answer these days (I really hope that is gonna happen, though it is not in my power to "make" them keep that promise). Please, also, check and read your Forum PM. Thank you.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X