• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erebus score not recorded on ud4

IGN: Alt1
    Server: ud4 (originally S326)
    Platform: R2 Games

In the first screenshot, I did one run in Erebus and got 65 points (just to show a non-zero point there), at 4:20. In the second screenshot, I opened Hot Events at 4:22 (2 minutes later), and got 0 points in Must Have - Common II. It has been that way recently, and today I would lose 5 nectars. I know it's a small problem, but I would like to report anyway. Please fix it for us. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20200204_Erebus1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	2001755
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Alt1_20200204_Erebus2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	2001756

Good morning. Issue reported and forwarded. However it might last for a little longer until it is checked and fixed eventually, team will not be back in the office until after 10th of the month. Will file the report for you and come with updates as soon as I have any. Thank you .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to update about the issue. It has been fixed (a mentor came to the server and I reported the issue). Thank you.

Comment

Good morning. I was about to come here to ask you that update as we were told it has been fixed already and working as intended now. Thank you for doing that.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X