Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag Error

Hi Dear R2games:
    Fortune Bag give me the Wukong summoning rock,but i have that fairy active with evolve.
    Any chance of recover back my tokens because i dont receive the message of swap?
    Server ue 2 (S19 Fortuna's Folly)
    IGN:Miss Abuken.
    Guild:Rain Of Blood Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag Error 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	427.7 KB
ID:	2001921Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag Error 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	2001922

Good morning. It is already a while since Fortune Bag event has been changed and revamped and now the swap message is received for ALL items there, no matter if those items are activated or player has them or not from before. So, I would say it is a slight chance up to no to have the fairy you mentioned replaced. I can try to file a report for you but for this it is also needed a screenshot from Fortune Bag event, with the item you received there (and even so I cannot guarantee there will be any replacement done).
    Waiting for the mentioned screenshot from Fortune Bag showing you got the fairy from there. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Same thing happens to me on S236 no chance to check if you have item already or swap...…………………...Fortune Bag hiccup

Comment

Good morning. Needing your data and the corresponding screenshots for what error or"hiccups" you faced with Fortune Bag there so that a report can be filed for you. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X