Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fortune Bag Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortune Bag Error

Hi Dear R2games:
    Fortune Bag give me the Wukong summoning rock,but i have that fairy active with evolve.
    Any chance of recover back my tokens because i dont receive the message of swap?
    Server ue 2 (S19 Fortuna's Folly)
    IGN:Miss Abuken.
    Guild:Rain Of Blood Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag Error 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	427.7 KB
ID:	2001921Click image for larger version

Name:	Fortune Bag Error 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	2001922

Good morning. It is already a while since Fortune Bag event has been changed and revamped and now the swap message is received for ALL items there, no matter if those items are activated or player has them or not from before. So, I would say it is a slight chance up to no to have the fairy you mentioned replaced. I can try to file a report for you but for this it is also needed a screenshot from Fortune Bag event, with the item you received there (and even so I cannot guarantee there will be any replacement done).
    Waiting for the mentioned screenshot from Fortune Bag showing you got the fairy from there. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Same thing happens to me on S236 no chance to check if you have item already or swap...…………………...Fortune Bag hiccup

Comment

Good morning. Needing your data and the corresponding screenshots for what error or"hiccups" you faced with Fortune Bag there so that a report can be filed for you. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have the same problem - fairy already obtained but no swap available. Not going to waste tokens if swap does not work
          Davideno UD6

Click image for larger version  Name:	bag problem.jpg Views:	1 Size:	181.5 KB ID:	2005531

Comment

Good morning. First of all please open a new thread, for your individual issue. Secondly, after being revamped, Fortune Bag offers the swap option for all items, no matter if you have the item or not. So, yeah, even if it's pretty much dumb and painful, it's player's option to keep or not the item you get. I doubt you are gonna be refunded for the fairy you are showing you got there but we can give it a try, though. Still for this and for making a proper report I need you to come with another screenshots, which I have to ask you to not edit or crop (your details have to be visible there, and also the server and the timestamp). So, please come with three screenshots: one from Fortune bag, one from Fairy and one from your inventory to show you have the the fairy there. Once again, please do not crop the screenshots and make it so character, server and timestamp are visible. Thank you.

Comment

lmao the devs logic is so dumb, And just goes to show the shear incompetence of these fools, Can they not revamp / fix any thing with out making it worse...? Gt arcade are a joke of mass proportions

Comment

Good morning. I cannot comment on the logic or lack of logic devs show. What I can comment upon, though, is that there is a full section for suggestions, opinions, exchange of ideas, ranting and general discussions in this Forum. It would be really nice of you if you used that and let the Bug and Support section be used for what it was really meant for. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X