Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to get rewards in event Valentine Value 2 on 8Feb2020 for Adv Staff of Witchcraft for Sybil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get rewards in event Valentine Value 2 on 8Feb2020 for Adv Staff of Witchcraft for Sybil

Hello Sidhe,
    I just submitted a ticket because I was unable to SWAP my extra Advance Staff of Witchcraft (Sybil) for rewards in event Valentine Value 2.
    Attached are some screen shots showing that I have extra Adv Staff of Witchcraft for your review.
    There may be a bug in this event.

Kind Regards,
    nama S33 Metatron's Edict

The screen shots prevent the posting of the Bug Report. A message "error" occurred...sorry

Hello Sidhe,
    Tried the screen Shots in this post. but got the same error.
    "Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 2 column 5 of the JSON data"

Any advice to get the ScreenShots without the error message?
    I did send a ticket with the screen shots without any problem.

Kind Regards,
    nama S33 Metatron's edict

Comment

Good morning. Will try to file a report for you but still there is needed screenshots from HE >. Valentine Value II to support your claim. Please at least describe or give some details of what happened when you tried the swap (was the swap button stuck, grey or unresponsive?; was there no swap option?; was the item deducted but you haven't got the resources from swap?.) Please also try to upload the screenshots again, in your post, after you try a refresh of the page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	HE Valentine Value II.jpg Views:	1 Size:	165.6 KB ID:	2001983
      Last edited by Sidhe; 02-08-2020, 08:25 PM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe,
        In response to your email above:
        The Swap option was present. When I clicked on the "swap", nothing happened. There was no change in the swap button.

The last time the photo did not upload correctly and an error message occurred. This is 1 of 2 photos.
        This one shows that I had an extra Adv Witchcraft Staff for Sibyl.

nama S33 Metatron's Edict.

Comment

Sidhe,
          This is the second image showing the Swap event after I clicked it..... nothing happened.
          Note that I was able to swap Conquest Knight BUT was not able to swap Adv Witchcraft Staff for Sybil.

Thank you for looking into this issue also.
          Kind Regards,
          nama S33 Metatron's Edict

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot of Valentine Value 2 event showing SWAP for ADV Sybil Witchcraft staff - Copy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	514.6 KB
ID:	2002181

Comment

Good morning. Your issue has been forwarded as I already specified here and a compensation was applied for you on 12.02.2020. So, please, take care to check your inventory in Homestead so that you have there available the mentioned amulet for a switch with the items/resources in the reward there. The compensation should reach you within 5 (five) working days. If that is not happening, please kindly let us know here. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X