S355 not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S355 not loading

Many things still doesnt work on server 355, it last more then 1 week and nothing happend. Today morning I could log, but before TA not, loading freeze. I tried Firefox, Chrome, R2 client and nothing works. I ask myself: Why shoud play play this game? How is possible that this game is manadeg by so incompetent people? If anyone of us work so bad we will be fired! FIX IT FINALLY!!!!!

Server: S355
    Nick: Nightmare

Hello. Issue has been reported and everyone is aware of all the issues server has to face and experience lately. Still, I cannot guarantee a thoroughly check and a look into everything until they come back to office and that won't be happening until tomorrow.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

eraly I could log in, but now I'm not able to do it so I posting a screenshot of error
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello there. Issue reported and forwarded to team but I would also suggest you to perform a clean/clear of cache/history, with a refreshing of the game page and a reboot after, switch browsers you're using. I have just tried server and it loaded just fine (least for login it worked fine; for all the other issues server is experiencing the team is still working on it to find a fix and a way to make everything stable and back on normal again).

Attached Files
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Stuck in the loading screen. I have tried R2 client, chrome and firefox. Cleared all the caches and still no luck. DW is today I hope this gets sorted out before then. IGN Monkeypaw server S355

Comment

Just got logged back in after a few hrs.

Comment

Hello there. It seems server is back and there was also issued a sort of compensation (though I am not sure what was it issued for, probably for the time server was not reachable). For the rest of the issues, still there and for features not working ... I would so love to tell you all that it is being worked on or that we have a time frame for any fix to be applied but the truth is I do not know. I am still waiting for a word or any update from them (which I haven't given hope I'd get). As soon as anything reaches me, you will all be updated here.

Comment

Good morning. S355 is fully functional now and all broken, bugged and not working features are back to normal and working as they were supposed and intended to. Please have a check for that and coming with a confirmation would be also great and highly appreciated. Thank you.

For all the other issues or problems which might appear, from now on, please post them in the thread specifically created for this: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ems-and-issues
                Last edited by Sidhe; 02-11-2020, 04:06 AM.

Comment

LOL Not fully working at all

Comment

Take a look at tonights Domination https://recordit.co/WSkHPdDSzE

Comment

CoM log fails still https://recordit.co/IWf9TfsYYi
                      Last edited by kurt.erickson; 02-11-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Good morning. Issues were already signaled and also fixed. Please take a look at everything again. If anything not working, please keep posting in the corresponding thread specifically created fot the S355 issues and problems. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X