X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug fixes and report

Username Lovegodesse/ server- S198
    please this has been my issue for days.

please I have an issue. Just posted my ticket. My character bar doesn't load fully and I cant train nor upgrade heroes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lovegodesse; 02-18-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Comment

I cat load my character tab. im unable to train or upgrade my heroes. I can neither do their runes or elementals and just my inventory is showing.

Comment

Good morning. Your issue reported and forwarded. In case you haven't submitted a ticket to support just yet (I couldn't get from your posts if you did that or not) I would suggest you to do it.Here is the link to follow for ticket submission: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. It has been checked and rechecked (from multiple browsers) and from their side everything loads just fine - the Char icon, the character bar at the bottom, with all icons visible and fully loaded, all features there can be accessed and used. I would suggest you to perform a clean/clear cache and history of the whole system and of individual browsers you are using, refresh game on those browsers, switch browsers among them, check for and update flash, reboot machine, flush DNS. You relogin after and I believe everything will just load normal.
            Please check your Forum pm, too, I will forward you in there the screenshots provided by team. Thank you in advance.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X