Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For Users that Lost their Points on the Wheel of Luck

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! If I have already provided screenshots and placed in a ticket to support elves... do I need to post the screen shot here again??? I am missing a lot of points which were captured in the ticket details...

Cheeers!

Vanator
    (S6)Vanator
    Guild : (S6)RotanaV
    Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

The Event Ended a few days ago, the fact it was still up was a blessing for those who forgot to spend...
      Have a Nice Day

Comment

any news on this?

Comment

No news at the moment
          :mad: xN30x :mad:
          :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

oh dear.. its been a while already..

Comment

just give that pride king mount and we'll call it even.. lol

Comment

Mods please speed this up. I've been waiting for days.

Comment

i've also been anxious about the results, so followed-up on the ticket i sent, but apparently the devs are still working things out. might as well wait a few more days, i just hope its worth the wait that is.

Comment

Originally posted by mhaztah View Post
                    i've also been anxious about the results, so followed-up on the ticket i sent, but apparently the devs are still working things out. might as well wait a few more days, i just hope its worth the wait that is.
                    You'll be waiting for probably another month.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                      You'll be waiting for probably another month.
                      well, yeah, it might take that long. the thing is nobody really knows when exactly, even they don't know when. there is really no choice but to wait.

Comment

WoW guys i don't want to be like this but what's going on look at Mhaztah and others post and you guys cant answer ?? Whats going on with the Points ? are you going to keep the Diamonds or you going to fix the Problem ?? Say something to the Users Everyone is complaining about the Points is not Only one Even me cuz was 2 free points -.- + you ask for Screenshot When the game is gone already ! is not our Typo is your fault
                        Character Name: NikiCross

Server: [S62]Reff Heights

Level:85

Comment

Points disappeared, but were on the "yesterday's rank" section. People complaining about not knowing to take a screenshot weren't really thinking. Gotta take measures to make sure you get compensated. That being said there better be different levels of compensation for people who spent more, or at least a refund.

Comment

owh,why i don't know this..that why when i came back no point recorded.i thought i not play on that day..
                            Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

its just r3tarded to ask for a screenshot now.... that event a ****** long way ago.. all we did was panic that we lost our points... and read forums abt what can be done... when the fault is on ur side... u cant demand us for of what we shld do... there is no way we can prove about loss of points with a screenshot... it would be good on ur part if u just compensate... or u ll be loosing more players as well if u keep pissing them off.... and thanks for letting us know that we shld keep our finger on screenshotting app 24/7 when playing this game... thanks!!!!
                              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic....

Comment

Any updates on this issue?
                                (S6)Vanator
                                Guild : (S6)RotanaV
                                Hybrid Knight ( Tank favoured )

Comment

Working...
                                X