Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having issues with Angel Evolving.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having issues with Angel Evolving.

I have been trying to evolve my Angel up to star 4. so far to this day I am at 1022 on the evolve. I have talked to others in my guild as well as other guilds and they are saying that their angel was evolves to star 4 with no more than 800 on the evolve. How is it possible that I still haven't had my Angel to evolve to star 4. So basically i'm thinking the game is screwy for me. Let me know if anyone else has been having issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	loaevolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1748311

It is a known bug among players, R2 won't comment on it. But here is a way around it. Once the bubble is half way switch to manual or it take entire bubble to evolve with 1 click.

Comment

i have tried both ways and it still keeps going up. This is ridiculous as it is just a waste of seraph stones. And I am sure I will not get any compensation for their mess up either.

Comment

40 more points and still no evolve W T F.

Click image for larger version

Name:	loaevolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	1685220

Comment

My suggestion you should save Seraph Stone for Nyssa and not to Evolve Boa for Nyssa has higher level than Boa.
          I have made my Boa only for 3 Star evolution then the rest of Seraph Stone is for Nyssa.
          Then once you got Nyssa on her high level that's the time you evolve her.

Comment

well that would be nice if i actually had the rep for Nyssa. But i dont so im working on the one i have.

Comment

I am the same with you using Boa the last time till I got the Nyssa Stone from Arena Shop then for the required level and prestige has to follow.
              Temporarily Nyssa was in guardian angel til I reach the BR almost the same with Boa then I replace Nyssa to Boa in guardian angel.
              Now I'm using Nyssa

Comment

same as mine....if i am a buyer then i would consider this as unfair....they should comment on this...do the gms make any replies here?

Comment

We have said it before there is nothing wrong with it. Your angel should evolve anytime soon.
                  | | |

Comment

Yeah kinda like this guy whose Angel hasn't evolved and has put over 1700 into it. Sure it will evolve sometime soon.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....server-S16-S19

Comment

mine was 981 till it evolved lol

Comment

Nyssa issues

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8y9umx&s=8#.U2DalXfchvs

Is that normal or what ? My guildmates are Evolving their angels on 2100-2200...

Comment

from what i`ve understood it can evolve anywhere from 50% to 90something%...

Comment

I am not sure why people always call it a bug or ask if it's normal. do you say it's a bug if someone take 1700 blessing to evolve their king of bones while you take 2200?how about same level mount taking 1600 to someone and 2400 to someone else? It's a matter of luck, has nothing to do with bugs.

Comment

C'mon, just check this out my second angel with full of bubble. I'm so tired and angry because of this. Everytime it makes just like this.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r5a...8#.U8_SqrHgzhk

Comment

Working...
                              X