Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S135 Arena bugged with "False" player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S135 Arena bugged with "False" player

Since I have started this server I have never been able to progress in Arena because of a "False" player, on the right hand side spot. I can kill all the other opponents, but I can never battle the False player & I cant even refresh with diamonds. This is very very frustrating because it is keeping me from progressing my character.
    I play on several other servers & none of them have this glitch. I have put several problem tickets in the system but it hasn't been corrected. Please Help!

Server: S135
    Player: LadyBear
    Arena
    Bug: listed above

Comment

I play on Server UA1 (S19) My name is Eros. We have had False in our Arena ever since the merger.Click image for larger version

Name:	False.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	408.2 KB
ID:	1685995

Comment

Known bug, the devs are currently looking for a solution

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

it has already been 4 weeks & they haven't fixed it yet!!!!

Comment

Look, Devs, this bug has been plaguing us since the merging of Servers 19 and 16. FIX IT! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CLEAR THE ROUND. MAYBE WE SHOULD START THREATENING YOUR PAYCHECKS, HUH? WOULD THAT LIGHT A FIRE UNDER YOUR *****? FIX IT!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X