Costume Bling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Bling

Can some one give me a guide on how the costume bling works? How to get the required items( especially the 3rd box, dont even know what it is :P) and all...
    Tried searching the forum, but couldn't find anything. Also is rose essence released yet?
    Last edited by salabhn; 04-27-2014, 08:03 AM.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

wings,clothes,2emblems,and ring......clothes must be bought unless you get married and wait for wedding garb,wings and ring can be obtained using vouchers,emblems are earned by participating in cross server war.better wings and rings are available in cash shop.
    Last edited by draconisbludmoon; 04-27-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
      Can some one give me a guide on how the costume bling works? How to get the required items( especially the 3rd box, dont even know what it is :P) and all...
      Tried searching the forum, but couldn't find anything. Also is rose essence released yet?
      Bling is quite simple. If you gather the 2 required item (costume and wings) you get the bonus that's written on the right side. If there is a question mark means the item does not exists or it's not out yet. For now only first two items are needed. Don't know for future updates.

Angels and demons for example give a bonus of +500 Patk/Matk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2014-04-27 alle 17.05.49.png
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1685990

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
        Bling is quite simple. If you gather the 2 required item (costume and wings) you get the bonus that's written on the right side. If there is a question mark means the item does not exists or it's not out yet. For now only first two items are needed. Don't know for future updates.

Angels and demons for example give a bonus of +500 Patk/Matk.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83852[/ATTACH]
        Thanks Lylith, that question mark was what confused me. Thought we needed to obtain some extra thing.
        salz

Comment

Originally posted by draconisbludmoon View Post
          wings,clothes,2emblems,and ring......clothes must be bought unless you get married and wait for wedding garb,wings and ring can be obtained using vouchers,emblems are earned by participating in cross server war.better wings and rings are available in cash shop.
          Emblems as in Rapture, Rage, etc?
          salz

Comment

how you can buy the dragonslayer bling?

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffybufalo123 View Post
              You can get it through special events like the previous (single server) Tycoon event

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffybufalo123 View Post
                As it is now Dragonslayer bling is not achievable. You can get the costume but no other items. With only the costume the bonuses don't activate.

Comment

ok ty !!! i have natural wings shall i take the angel of death costume ?

Comment

How do you activate items in bling i have the wings and outfit when i try to save it says i need to activate were do i do that???

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
                      As it is now Dragonslayer bling is not achievable. You can get the costume but no other items. With only the costume the bonuses don't activate.
                      Dragonslayer requires Dragonblood Drapes (Wheel of Luck last month) and Pheonix wings (this Wheel of Luck that just ended) It is possible to get just a pain in the butt.
                      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Working...
                      X