• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Bunny

Id:markkram143
    Ingame: DragonKnight
    Guild: DragonKnight

Last Easter you got an event for that to have an Easter bunny. I joined and tried to be a placer. I was third in that event and it is said that I am entitled to have an Easter bunny. I am very excited to have this mount but it seems that the price is gone to nowhere. I would like to ask for any clarifications for this thanks you.

I need you to provide me with a screenshot

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

how many points did you get? to qualify for the advance rewards you will need atleast 38k points !!!
      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
      IGN : 13th
      Class : Paladin

Comment

WOw this is really great i need to take a screen shot. I didn't know that! I only know that I spend my diamonds and i get that reward. Should say some bad words here! I spend real money just to get that thing! OMG! In that event, you didn't say that I should screen shot it so that i will get the reward. Also @pkmonster i forget about the points. I didnt remember it. I just put click that thing spend my diamonds until my name is on the list. Well then if you cannot get that bunny to me better just refund my diamonds. I am sure you have all the list of my bills there. Next time if you do events make sure that it is functioning well because i play with diamonds here! it is not only a game but of course your business so do your job well.

Comment

Originally posted by markkram143 View Post
          WOw this is really great i need to take a screen shot. I didn't know that! I only know that I spend my diamonds and i get that reward. Should say some bad words here! I spend real money just to get that thing! OMG! In that event, you didn't say that I should screen shot it so that i will get the reward. Also @pkmonster i forget about the points. I didnt remember it. I just put click that thing spend my diamonds until my name is on the list. Well then if you cannot get that bunny to me better just refund my diamonds. I am sure you have all the list of my bills there. Next time if you do events make sure that it is functioning well because i play with diamonds here! it is not only a game but of course your business so do your job well.
          Well honestly you should have done more research prior to spending your money. It is well known that a screenshot is needed whenever there is an issue. Good luck on getting a refund lol.

Comment

Easter event was like.. 2 events ago.. lol.. Isnt that a little late notice?

Comment

I am asking for a screenshot because I'm not sure our logs show an event that ended for over 2 weeks ago. pkmonster is somewhat right, another thing I wanted to check was if you acquired 700 points that is required to receive the advanced reward
              Last edited by AE86; 04-30-2014, 10:51 PM.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Even if you spend a lot but you did not reach the advance points you wont get the Bunny Mount. If you really like to get the Bunny you should be concern with your points not just to spend diamonds, for we all know it has advance ranking rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                  I am asking for a screenshot because I'm not sure our logs show an event that ended for over 2 weeks ago. pkmonster is somewhat right, another thing I wanted to check was if you acquired 700 points that is required to receive the advanced reward
                  oh sorry, got confused with tycoon event... ^_^ Y
                  Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                  IGN : 13th
                  Class : Paladin

Comment

Hi to all sorry for very late response since I found this game now not not Interesting. . . . When i play the Game Of course I calculated the points and it was very clear to my eyes that it was shown there that i was in the third place. I saw my name on the level and I saw a bunny next beside it. The real question here is that when a person is trying to dig his money for you here or should I say if this game is really asking money for the players then they should have a very good game not full of foolishness. If you check my account you will see the receipt of the transaction for a very short period of time. I Saw what I saw in the monitor. I am not joking because I use real money here and spend time of it as well. I am still very disappointed to this game. really disappointing. I want to hear from your replies here.

Comment

Hi to all sorry for very late response since I found this game now not not Interesting. . . . When i play the Game Of course I calculated the points and it was very clear to my eyes that it was shown there that i was in the third place. I saw my name on the level and I saw a bunny next beside it. The real question here is that when a person is trying to dig his money for you here or should I say if this game is really asking money for the players then they should have a very good game not full of foolishness. If you check my account you will see the receipt of the transaction for a very short period of time. I Saw what I saw in the monitor. I am not joking because I use real money here and spend time of it as well. I am still very disappointed to this game. really disappointing. I want to hear from your replies here.
                      Even if you are 3rd place, what everyone else is saying you needed to get 700 points to get the second column of prizes.........which includes the easter bunny you saw. You probably just got the basic rewards, which DID NOT include the easter bunny; EVEN THOUGH you got 3rd place.

Comment

are you serious? first of all you didn't even post a screenshot, and asking for something like that.

did you remember that when you pay/buy you bought DIAMOND not EASTER BUNNY, so the product was completely 100% same as advertised.
                        how you use or managed that diamond are really up to you, losing in event are common here and if you do not want to lost, go spend more. they never forced you to spend :P

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

I would rather not talk to people who cannot solve my problem. In the first place, users like us donate here so that this game will continue so you(unwealthy people) can play. Remember, every game needs money. We help you in some other ways you don't know so that you will have fun. If you cannot help just shot your mouth. It is useless! I would rather say that they should investigate and do there job because it is there lapses not mine. When I try to purchase that, I saw I was in the third place for the event itself with bunny with together with Issaria. Well, in fact he didn't receive it. He was also confused at that time Coz I asked him about it. He told he should have gotten one. Only Lordv has the bunny though in the first place. If you cannot bring it worries, it is all yours anyway you just need money you don't care for the users themselves. For those people who didn't understand, and trying to bully lol. See you around! Good luck in playing the game. Later you will feel like not playing this game. I just love to hear your reactions here! Lol kiss!
                          Last edited by markkram143; 06-26-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Actually not the basic the advance reward. I was pushing through that. I just love the bunny that is why I am pushing to have that. I know how to read and comprehend instructions in events though. Been a gamer for a long time.

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
                            Even if you are 3rd place, what everyone else is saying you needed to get 700 points to get the second column of prizes.........which includes the easter bunny you saw. You probably just got the basic rewards, which DID NOT include the easter bunny; EVEN THOUGH you got 3rd place.

Comment

I would rather not talk to people who cannot solve my problem. In the first place, users like us donate here so that this game will continue so you(unwealthy people) can play. Remember, every game needs money. We help you in some other ways you don't know so that you will have fun. If you cannot help just shot your mouth. It is useless! I would rather say that they should investigate and do there job because it is there lapses not mine. When I try to purchase that, I saw I was in the third place for the event itself with bunny with together with Issaria. Well, in fact he didn't receive it. He was also confused at that time Coz I asked him about it. He told he should have gotten one. Only Lordv has the bunny though in the first place. If you cannot bring it worries, it is all yours anyway you just need money you don't care for the users themselves. For those people who didn't understand, and trying to bully lol. See you around! Good luck in playing the game. Later you will feel like not playing this game. I just love to hear your reactions here! Lol kiss!
                              then answer this, instead of saying nonsense.

Originally posted by AE86 View Post

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
                              X