Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markkram143 View Post
    Been a gamer for a long time.
    Well since you are supposedly a gamer, wouldn't a smart gamer take a screenshot of the incident of not being able to collect said prize which will also show your points made on said event, otherwise for all we and r2 know is your trying to get something just because you didn't have the necessary points to get said item it's the same as someone saying "I bought for this game therefor I should get everything in game because I bought with my money". So in the end make sure you have enough points for the adv prizes and not the bare minimum just to be shown on the list to get the basic prize.

Comment

Originally posted by markkram143 View Post
      I would rather not talk to people who cannot solve my problem. In the first place, users like us donate here so that this game will continue so you(unwealthy people) can play. Remember, every game needs money. We help you in some other ways you don't know so that you will have fun. If you cannot help just shot your mouth. It is useless! I would rather say that they should investigate and do there job because it is there lapses not mine. When I try to purchase that, I saw I was in the third place for the event itself with bunny with together with Issaria. Well, in fact he didn't receive it. He was also confused at that time Coz I asked him about it. He told he should have gotten one. Only Lordv has the bunny though in the first place. If you cannot bring it worries, it is all yours anyway you just need money you don't care for the users themselves. For those people who didn't understand, and trying to bully lol. See you around! Good luck in playing the game. Later you will feel like not playing this game. I just love to hear your reactions here! Lol kiss!
      lol "unwealthy people"? LOL im filty rich but I just don't spend money on something that is not real. I just play it for fun. Not all people who are f2p are not rich, keep in mind.

"this is bully". This is NOT. We are trying to explain to you the process and the mods even gave you a solution - screenshot. You didn't provide a screenshot so therefore we couldn't help you, and now you are blaming and defaming the game. I see as if you are "bullying" the game, not the other way around.

Comment

the fact is he its not his job to give screen shots, infact most game dont ask for them because they can be so easily faked.. this game should be checking through its own records and if indeed this player is or was a big spender guess they just lost another... it dont matter what you gamers think he should do, its what is required by law for him to do and supply proof he spent money is easily done by records of banks statements.... and checking into that accounts history... players should not have to take a screen shot of every move they make ingame incase the game screws us over ... we all know how often that happens but you all so quick to jump on the player not the game...

Comment

Originally posted by R210142691 View Post
          the fact is he its not his job to give screen shots, infact most game dont ask for them because they can be so easily faked.. this game should be checking through its own records and if indeed this player is or was a big spender guess they just lost another... it dont matter what you gamers think he should do, its what is required by law for him to do and supply proof he spent money is easily done by records of banks statements.... and checking into that accounts history... players should not have to take a screen shot of every move they make ingame incase the game screws us over ... we all know how often that happens but you all so quick to jump on the player not the game...
          wait2, i agree to what you are saying.

but the problem here was not about item he BUY, but the item he SAID that he should get by placing in rank 3.
          without the screen shot, there are no proof that he even score RANK 3 and pass the PTS needed.
          if mod never ask for screen shot, then every player can claim like that and mod will need to check them one by one and that is a super dumb way.

if he asking for lost DIAMOND, then what you said about bank record is totally true.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
          "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
            wait2, i agree to what you are saying.

but the problem here was not about item he BUY, but the item he SAID that he should get by placing in rank 3.
            without the screen shot, there are no proof that he even score RANK 3 and pass the PTS needed.
            if mod never ask for screen shot, then every player can claim like that and mod will need to check them one by one and that is a super dumb way.

if he asking for lost DIAMOND, then what you said about bank record is totally true.
            everything we do on game has a record including his purchases ... if he spent a huge amount of diamonds in game in that time frame that also show.. also if his amount matched close to the other winners they would know that too just sayin... this stuff about us providing screen shots is just so they dont have to do a search.. you imagine if everything we did in life we had to take a pic or else it didnt happen..... and NO they shouldnt just hand over prizes but thats what logs are for so they can go check...

Comment

everything we do on game has a record including his purchases ... if he spent a huge amount of diamonds in game in that time frame that also show.. also if his amount matched close to the other winners they would know that too just sayin... this stuff about us providing screen shots is just so they dont have to do a search.. you imagine if everything we did in life we had to take a pic or else it didnt happen..... and NO they shouldnt just hand over prizes but thats what logs are for so they can go check...
              well if you really should get the reward and didn't get them, why took you so long to post.
              why not even try to record them?

buying many diamond doesn't mean he spend it for the event, he can spend them on others things. In the end buying diamond will never be a proof of getting reward.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

On the first page the GM said that he was not sure if they have records because the event was over 2 weeks old.

Comment

Working...
                X