No announcement yet.

Angel Evolution Bug, Evolved from 5 star to 5 star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was over 3500, I just checked my first post.

Comment

Any news?

My patience is really wearing thin ...

Comment

I really must stop and think before I do anything, and screen shot everything. I had a chat ingame from a player saying to go offline for 5 minutes whilst admins looked into my character. So I did without the thought of taking a SS. Damn it. Anyway that was hours ago and I'm wondering what the outcome is.

Unfortunately my enthusiasm overrides my thinking at times ......

Comment

Well I've started to evolve her again, seems pointless ... I am so far behind others at my level because of my angel pleeeeaaaassseee fix her!

Comment

Tech team checked your account and have reported this to devs.
            | | |

Comment

Well I won't hold my breath but I hope something is done. Thanks Edge *hugs*

Comment

5 to 6 star evolve doesnt cost more then 2k seraphs maybe you mean evolve points

Comment

Yeah I know that, read the thread.

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

You know, it would be easy just to send me the seraphs to evolve again .. that is if she is capable of evolving, which is another possibility ....

Comment

Well it's over 2 weeks and I've lost interest. I can't compete with others now and my character is way behind what she would have been if this hadn't happened. I've been patient and still nothing has been done to rectify it. Yes the devs looked into my char but then nothing happened.

Point is that this is just horrid. I just feel like quitting as I am no longer able to join in where I used to. I am too weak and just not in the least bit happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cara_may View Post
                          Well it's over 2 weeks and I've lost interest. I can't compete with others now and my character is way behind what she would have been if this hadn't happened. I've been patient and still nothing has been done to rectify it. Yes the devs looked into my char but then nothing happened.

Point is that this is just horrid. I just feel like quitting as I am no longer able to join in where I used to. I am too weak and just not in the least bit happy.
                          i will quit too if this happen to me... im 1400 seraph going more for 6stars.... its almost 3000 evo points.... and i think it will be full at 3600 evo points lol....

Comment

Yeah .. well .. what can I say.

Comment

Just adding .. make sure you screen shot everything.

Comment

took me full evo box to gt 7 stars on my angel and alot gt it wid between 2k to 3k evo full evo bar going to 7 stars was over 6k evo

Comment

Working...
                                X