Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

this is totally wrong at tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's been 2 weeks still no news damn

Comment

• yea, also wondering where is that final decision of theirs....
      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
      S75 Whitewater Camp
      Mystic lvl 73
      800k BR
      Zodiac: , ,
      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

• I think the mods already responded that the compensation given was the final answer for the bug, and before you say this is NOT FAIR, consider how many times you have collected compensation for a bug that had zero to do with your game or server (today's compensation is a perfect example) compensation was given across the board, whether it had anything to do with you or not.

is it perfect? NOPE, but what is?

TW pics were taken an hour and a half before event end. I do not think the resource reaver changed the outcome of tycoon, I believe the last minute cashers changed the outcome of tycoon. (the last 15 minutes were absolutely nuts).

and all the flaming of people who hit collect when it should have been "buy" are not cheats, hacks, or general "thugs" of the game. They did exactly what I would have done had I known about it, because the devs don't really update us at all, how on earth could you expect ME or anyone else for that matter to know *** the devs intend or think. If the hot event says "collect" I am gonna collect. PERIOD

I mean really think about that, you are lucky if you can get precise details on a new hero, angel, or event.....
        it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

• They hv replied to my ticket referring to resource bug thread, case not closed yet
          My rank was 60 before I did 20k pts gemology (4k tycoon pt) just to find out my rank dropped to 110+, it happened when i was doing gemology W-T-F..... 50+ people surpass me in half hour time, how was it not changed the outcome??

Comment

• Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
            I think the mods already responded that the compensation given was the final answer for the bug, and before you say this is NOT FAIR, consider how many times you have collected compensation for a bug that had zero to do with your game or server (today's compensation is a perfect example) compensation was given across the board, whether it had anything to do with you or not.

is it perfect? NOPE, but what is?

TW pics were taken an hour and a half before event end. I do not think the resource reaver changed the outcome of tycoon, I believe the last minute cashers changed the outcome of tycoon. (the last 15 minutes were absolutely nuts).

and all the flaming of people who hit collect when it should have been "buy" are not cheats, hacks, or general "thugs" of the game. They did exactly what I would have done had I known about it, because the devs don't really update us at all, how on earth could you expect ME or anyone else for that matter to know *** the devs intend or think. If the hot event says "collect" I am gonna collect. PERIOD

I mean really think about that, you are lucky if you can get precise details on a new hero, angel, or event.....
            i agree with sheneedabear, casher do change the rank, i even open the cs tycoon for every 10s at the last minute and prepared to do what necessary to gain rank <100.

Originally posted by R264249405 View Post
            They hv replied to my ticket referring to resource bug thread, case not closed yet
            My rank was 60 before I did 20k pts gemology (4k tycoon pt) just to find out my rank dropped to 110+, it happened when i was doing gemology W-T-F..... 50+ people surpass me in half hour time, how was it not changed the outcome??
            well they already give compensation, so i pretty sure nothing will happen again.

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            i wasnt there when that bug appeared, but i can guess it was available fer all, be them cashers or free players. those cashers who werent there, missed it. same goes fer free players. its not good to blame free players fer ABUSING it.
            this was true, this available to both casher and non casher. so don't blame free player for getting them

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

• Finally got a reply for my ticket sent 3 weeks ago, they wont do anything except that laughable compensation, case closed
              Warning to all cashers, think twice before spending for such event in the future, this company wont do any correction on their own mistake (100% bugs/fault guaranteed in every event), either move on or move away

Comment

• Originally posted by R264249405 View Post
                Finally got a reply for my ticket sent 3 weeks ago, they wont do anything except that laughable compensation, case closed
                Warning to all cashers, think twice before spending for such event in the future, this company wont do any correction on their own mistake (100% bugs/fault guaranteed in every event), either move on or move away
                you wouldn't have been top 100 anyway even without the bug

Comment

• Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  you wouldn't have been top 100 anyway even without the bug
                  How would you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by R264249405 View Post
                    How would you know?
                    because those guys had easily close to 100k pts, and I can garantee you they were not even moved a rank. All that were actually moved and believe they would have made top 100 are just dreamers. People started cashing even harder last hour to make sure they garantee their spots, 50+ people changed spots because they cashed hard last minutes. I barely did it in top 200 and I was there with 20k pts in tycoon gem ranking so I know the spending that happen.

Comment

• there has been impact people on the edge of top50 were pushed out because they did not get the free ressource reaver... losing the Odin's blade make a massive diff for your char...

Comment

• Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                        there has been impact people on the edge of top50 were pushed out because they did not get the free ressource reaver... losing the Odin's blade make a massive diff for your char...
                        agree with this... and there is a huge messed up with the new server....

Comment

• Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                          there has been impact people on the edge of top50 were pushed out because they did not get the free ressource reaver... losing the Odin's blade make a massive diff for your char...
                          top 50 were not pushed because of the resource reaver lol. If you think it;s still reaver related, you are a fool. I saw a guy from rank 78 going to rank 94 in last 10 minutes. That right there should give you an example on how hard people were cashing.

Comment

• Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                            because those guys had easily close to 100k pts, and I can garantee you they were not even moved a rank. All that were actually moved and believe they would have made top 100 are just dreamers. People started cashing even harder last hour to make sure they garantee their spots, 50+ people changed spots because they cashed hard last minutes. I barely did it in top 200 and I was there with 20k pts in tycoon gem ranking so I know the spending that happen.
                            Everyone chasing score at last minutes that's going without saying, who will stand by there seeing their rank drop?? with final score after the event ended if i am given extra 15k score from resource reaver I am at 75-80 instead of 100+, score at rank 80-110 by the end differs by 20k, not as much as you describe

Comment

• every time i remember the 1st cross server tycoon it pisses me off haha! i am confident with my rank that time but because of the bug giving players 15k points up and dumped me in rank 106. boom i got idun's ring instead of the weapon. and until now i can equip my idun's ring because it gives only agi no hit and crit. and i cant see the stun either. wew. good thing those who got the weapon in my server are noobs i can still beat them easily with proper formation. if ever they win it's just a lucky win haha! i really regret i used all my resources on that tycoon and went offline. that time only 60-70 people who has 50k up points it means if others want to catch up they need to throw $$$ or 2k gemology energies to catch up. too bad bug happened

Comment

• yeah i agree.... those at 50-100 rank if they were given 15k points they can still at the 50-100 rank...

and yeah if i remember this event it feels like LOL hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X