Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s85 player kallul spend 200euro today for what???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s85 player kallul spend 200euro today for what???

now u wrong to event and i dont collect with other and i lose my places on tycon plss make like first in this mode other can colllect to take the rank places back

we need rollback damn r2games tycoon is ***** up! i buy diamonds to get in my rank now im out of the rank!!

Comment

that was totally **** lol why we were trying so hard and now we have lost our ranks

Comment

kallul is perfecty right!!!! this is not fair!!! change it from buy to collect!!!!! or alot of paying members will live this game !!! it is not fair!!!

Comment

if they wont change it ... we should never pay a dime for this game again
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

i wonder what was your position before *reaver*

Comment

Why ban every player that got that from tycoon? You know..now you are mad because you weren't here to get what they got,don't be mad at the people who were here and had the chance to rip off R2...i wasn't here either but i ain't mad at the people who got the rewards, i am mad at this R2 "programmers" if you can call them that. It's their fault..not the players fault, it's not like anybody used a cheat to break the game and get the rewards..this pizza hut programmers made it possible for them to collect those items.

Comment

Originally posted by jeyml View Post
                Why ban every player that got that from tycoon? You know..now you are mad because you weren't here to get what they got,don't be mad at the people who were here and had the chance to rip off R2...i wasn't here either but i ain't mad at the people who got the rewards, i am mad at this R2 "programmers" if you can call them that. It's their fault..not the players fault, it's not like anybody used a cheat to break the game and get the rewards..this pizza hut programmers made it possible for them to collect those items.
                Spoken like a true exploiter. Why Ban? Because they exploited a bug, and banning is the usual prescribed punishment in pretty much every MMO I've played (including, in the TOS, this one). *Every* game is buggy (though this one more than most) but that doesn't give players the right to take advantage of the bugs. There's no such thing as a bug free game. It's a players responsibility to report the bugs, not exploit them.

(That said, in this particular case, it's unclear they knew they were exploiting. They may not have read all the text, and apparently the big shiny button simply said "collect", not "buy")

Comment

recharge more lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
                    recharge more lol
                    best solution, if you want to win tycoon now - recharge more

Comment

Working...
                    X