Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chance (resources reaver) form buy to collect!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chance (resources reaver) form buy to collect!!!!!

A lot of paying players will not play the game if this will not be change !!!!!
    including me, i will not play this game!!!

too late, already fixed (changed)

Comment

not fair and they can get 52k pts on tycon coz this event bug

Comment

yeah but lot ppl can collect

Comment

i will quit this game if game doesnt rollback

Comment

i will quit this game if game does rollback

got nothing to do with reaver or tycoon, just find another solution
            Last edited by windowpane; 05-30-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

same here i will quit the game if isnt rollback

Comment

Just quit the game mate and stop giving money to people who aren't capable of holding together a flash game...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by windowpane View Post
                  i will quit this game if game does rollback

got nothing to do with reaver or tycoon, just find another solution
                  Originally posted by minhtuanhl4 View Post
                  i will quit this game if game doesnt rollback
                  The only solution other than rollback is to *at least* ban every player that abused it from tycoon. Or at least rollback those that used it. (and It should be easy to check)

Simply making 'em all free would completely ruin the chances of any non VIP/spender who managed to get into the rankings via saved vouchers/etc. Most of the non-dim requirements for reaver they can't do, so even if they were free they wouldn't be able to take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GnatB View Post
                    The only solution other than rollback is to *at least* ban every player that abused it from tycoon. Or at least rollback those that used it. (and It should be easy to check)

Simply making 'em all free would completely ruin the chances of any non VIP/spender who managed to get into the rankings via saved vouchers/etc. Most of the non-dim requirements for reaver they can't do, so even if they were free they wouldn't be able to take advantage of it.
                    Why ban every player that got that from tycoon? You know..now you are mad because you weren't here to get what they got,don't be mad at the people who were here and had the chance to rip off R2...i wasn't here either but i ain't mad at the people who got the rewards, i am mad at this R2 "programmers" if you can call them that. It's their fault..not the players fault, it's not like anybody used a cheat to break the game and get the rewards..this pizza hut programmers made it possible for them to collect those items.

Comment

GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! GM !!!!!! do something or you'll lose a lot!!!

Comment

post here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....D-FREE-GM-READ
                        your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Originally posted by jeyml View Post
                          Why ban every player that got that from tycoon?
                          Because they exploited a bug, and banning is the usual prescribed punishment in pretty much every MMO I've played (including, in the TOS, this one). *Every* game is buggy (though this one more than most) but that doesn't give players the right to take advantage of the bugs. There's no such thing as a bug free game.

That said, on further reflection it's quite probable they may not have actually read the requirements, and simply pressed the button which (apparently) at the time said "collect" not "buy". As such they may not have been intentionally exploiting a bug, and as such banning would be a bit harsh.

Comment

Working...
                          X