Gear upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear upgrade

I wish to say that you must fix synth, when you upgrade gear it upgrade from randomly selected hero its annoying, today i select hero i select item i select synth and it upgraded on hero which i don't even use you must fix that it really annoying i hope you do something about this, we spend a lot time and its not good you know that's not easy to upgrade and how long it is

Ty in advance
    best regards

use the "✅" sign,on the target item, you will be able to chose the right
    gear....
    AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Whit all my respect that was the most unprofessional answer, how you can say use that sign , i am so disappointed from the way you handling this
      All the best

Comment

Really that's how picking a target gear to synth in this game works (click the checked off box in the on the recipe for the equipment for the list of gear with Hero names).

They really need to change that to something else like a dropdown menu or something instead of expecting us to click on something that we would never expect to hold a list of gear to choose which hero's one to synth up.

See that checkmark box with the glow on it click on it and get this menu.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	See the glowing checkmark click on that.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1688536
        Last edited by Solariai; 05-30-2014, 10:20 PM.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
        X