Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got other problem cant collect the total reward for the bless stone and gems , i can always collect it at 22:00 but what happen now cant collect it , and i really need that im not at the rank but it says you can collect when your at 201+ rank

Comment

Originally posted by R25216943 View Post
      I got other problem cant collect the total reward for the bless stone and gems , i can always collect it at 22:00 but what happen now cant collect it , and i really need that im not at the rank but it says you can collect when your at 201+ rank
      That is every ones problem friend, the way the event is explained is confusing and unclear but you need 52k points to collect total rewards.
      BigRichard-Kongregate S4-White Acacia

Comment

everyone arguing about advanced prizes and things not being clear, but there is only 1 set of prizes shown and the green number with an arrow isnt there just for decoration. just wish people would pay more attention and quit with the comments/demands if something doesnt go as you want in game. gets annoying when every other thread has someone threatning to quit if r2 doesnt refund them or compensate them. if you dont like the game, quit. putting money into an online game is something you take a risk with, you can have faith that you get what you pay for or you can get screwed and not get what is expected. but thats a chance you take with your money that no one is forcing you to spend on a game online. and before I get comments, yes i do spend money on the game, no i didnt spend on tycoon and ended with 44k points and wasnt expecting to get fusion gems or anything cause i didnt have 52k points.

Comment

its all about money , ....

Comment

yep i dont care about 200+ prize anyway but they could atleast changed 25k requirement on info to 52k so it would be clear from start and that aswell mean ya needed spent atleast 100+dollars or more for 200+ prize xD
            Sweetie

Comment

Originally posted by Booman666 View Post
              yep i dont care about 200+ prize anyway but they could atleast changed 25k requirement on info to 52k so it would be clear from start and that aswell mean ya needed spent atleast 100+dollars or more for 200+ prize xD
              And then it would be unclear what you need for the 14:00 and 22:00 rewards. The way it is right now is ok, people just need to pay more attention
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

You both are wrong. The 52000 points only represents the prizes underneath the number. For this event, there is none. If you check under the 'Total' Leaderboard, it clearly shows you need 25000.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  minimum points were set at 25k to get ranks. but the issue is, theres no basic prize (total) this time. all prizes (total) are advanced, so they need 52k. 25k was only applicable to daily 1400/2200 prizes. so yeah, those with 51k points wont get anythin from total
                  I could easily say that there is no advanced prize, only basic. Therefore, your statement is invalid.

Comment

and me no get rewars s 55

Comment

and me no get rewards s 55

Comment

Originally posted by Booman666 View Post
                        That is all i am saying is it was confusing and i wish they had changed it. nowhere did i threaten to quit nor was i complaining. i was having a discussion with someone about the situation, nor did i "demand" compensation. and actually with the way R2 works that green number COULD have been there for no reason, there was no way for us to know thats what i wanted to say. nothing more nothing less
                        BigRichard-Kongregate S4-White Acacia

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.5 KB
ID:	1688575

If it say required points there... Then why is there another number? How is this not more clearly conveyed? I see nothing in the rules about the green number being what was needed. How can you have a clear cut number and then a hidden one that no one will pay attention to? A number, that doesn't even show up in the details of the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by GoCompare View Post
                            I could easily say that there is no advanced prize, only basic. Therefore, your statement is invalid.
                            i can safely assume that youve been playin this game fer only a week, fer you to think odin's blade, loki's staff and tyr's ring to be basic prize?
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

When you buy something, u will most probably find out as much detail or ask around before diving in.
                              I know tat the little green 52k, and the 25k require points at the bottom being Bigger is misleading.
                              But, when u chose to dive in, arent u curious why theres a 52k at top right. Or u saw it, and chose to heck care about it.

I know at the forum posting for the event didnt state it, but, arent all products the same this days.
                              They put the Most vital information small so tat ppl would missed it, and if u ever chose to sue them or accuse them of fraud.
                              They will only say, why did u fail to notice it at the first place.

Comment

You need 25k to collect daily(14:00, 22:00) tycoon rewards and 52k for the Final rewards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rank prize.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1688588
                                | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X