Twlight Clash Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twlight Clash Bug

How is it possible to capture a flag and auto respawn back at your own base so no one is able to attack back? 4 times in a row. nvm been stuck in middle of islands where u cant reach apart from using buffs to kill them with

I play in Server 167 and every time my guild do TC, there are so many glitches and lag. Examples:

1. I caught a flag, got attacked, won the fight and my flag disappears.
    2. Someone from enemy team attacks our person by our base and in a split second, the flag flashed from our base to theirs.
    3. I would be running with a flag with no one literally around me and then out of nowhere was attacked.
    4. Sometimes our toons would just be running on the same spot aka, not moving.

I am not the only one experiencing these problems. The number one I posted is the most common as well. Please fix this bug. Some guilds are VERY active (example, mine) and due to some glitches, we've lost the fight by 1-2 points.
    LoA Server 167
    Name: ERZA
    Class: Sorcerer. Guild: Fairy Tail

Comment

we were experiencin same problems. raised a ticket. we got a response, 'it's technical issue with TC'. so, no one from our guild participates in TC now.
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
      X