No announcement yet.

GM's! Give us some info!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again those who missed the CHANCE are still whinin. man if theres a COLLECT button, what would you do? COLLECT right? thats what everyone who was on at that moment did. now youll say it also said SPEND XXX DIAMONDS right? it can be an error/typo too (from the point of view of those who were on at that moment) cus when theres a BUY event, its disabled unless you SPEND required number of diamonds

as someone already said, you guys are only mad cus you guys were not there to get those resources fer free

and just to make it clear before you blame me, i wasnt there to COLLECT those resources. i missed that bug
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

EdgeLOA might wanna say that at least once a day so we know that this isnt getting ignored.
      How this issue is handled will probably decide the fate of this game...
      Name: Svegarn
      Server: Evil Incarnate (S49)
      Region: Europe

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        Please be patient we are still waiting for an update from devs.

this update is taking very long and people on my server are seriously thinking to sell gear, doante to guild and quit. you are losing customers and players. your huge mistake is costing you so how much patience should we have? until things cool down and you drag it under the carpet? we need an aswer, its really not that hard.

Comment

Working...
        X