Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server: 153 Zephyr's Rage
    IGN: Dweomkeeper

Still cant collect TT wage rewards, still no info from gtarcade, still no clue of what will become of this. At least give our vouchers back. I only bet 200 of them, but i want them!

Comment

Seriously what is hard on checking the loggs and those who did not get rewards send em in ingame mail? this is really stupid maybe they want us to quit so they can move on next game...........
      Sweetie

Comment

How many days we need wait more for can collect wagers?!

Comment

Originally posted by Revellation View Post
          How many days we need wait more for can collect wagers?!
          better say how many more years lol work that can do single person in one day ........
          Sweetie

Comment

s140 same problem..we cant get those wagers till now !!!

Comment

same thing on 102 [cool bay] no one on server collected their bets we only got server reward nothing else please fix this we spent many vochers on this

Comment

on s87 too... until now still cant collect the prize from wager. and i dont know where is the menu to collect it

Comment

same on s95 made different wagers and i don't get reword for it ..

Comment

So now the TT button is now gone , and we still didnt get any rewards from the wagers so will we ever get them or its same as most of the stuff here just put it under the carpet ?
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

guess what guys?... the event is over...we couldn't collect the wages and now everything is "normal"
                      this Team Tournament was a big rip-off
                      we all wasted loads of vouchers on NOTHING!!!!!

oh...never mind..we start to collect vouchers again..but in few days time they will put down CS again....and they will give a lowsy "compensation" which will have no vouchers in it...cause all those tens of k of honor are for those that have cloths and VIP and can spend a lot of honor in one day
                      Last edited by neomb; 06-04-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

same s 139 no wagers and event over?
                        is this a joke?

Comment

Ppl are spending vouchers and diamonds on wage in different amount. Dev should give us individual reward like the tycoon bug. If u can't give us the rewards just refund whatever we spent there!
                          Originally posted by Henry Miller
                          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                          S102-CoolBay
                          Immortals

Comment

yea man at least gimme my vouchers. there must a log of my activity there. go thru it how many vouchers i spent, and give em back. idc bou wager chests anymore
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

yes here on s87 also gone (TT menu).

i hope the DEVs would understand us. we cant win those match with cashers is flooding the knockout match.

at least we still can wager, in order to get other prize. but and now we cant click TT menu a.k.a gone.

please at least DEVs could understand us, and send the reward to our mail (maybe). but if it cant be fix then at least we get our vouchers back

please understand this situation. ty

Comment

wouchers? i ended in top 16 and dont get anythin! not wouchers, not emblem, not crest!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X