No announcement yet.

Idun's Ring, Can we get a confirmation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no hope for this game anymore. R2 only know how to ad new server , release bug event and banned player.

Comment

Disgracefull indeed very incompetent if you buy a car you dont expect a motorbike same as the description should be what it says they clearly are just stealing money... if they dont fix this
      KeyHawk
      S25 Stormthrone
      Paladin

Comment

me personally... i hope this never get fixed !!! why? because most of the players that won idun's ring were the one's that benefited from the reaver bug !!! now your demanding to fix this issue, how about the reaver bug issue !!! i'm a lvl 71 non casher/VIP , and i barely made it to 30k points , so i was contented to get the 30k point reward, then i saw this guy !!! does he really strike you as a casher?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	reaverbug2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1688719Click image for larger version

Name:	reaverbug3.JPG
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	1688720Click image for larger version

Name:	reaverbug4.JPG
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	1688721Click image for larger version

Name:	reaverbug.JPG
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	1688722
        Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
        IGN : 13th
        Class : Paladin

Comment

This will be fixed in the upcoming update but do note refine stats on the ring is still bugged and devs are working on it.
          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
            This will be fixed in the upcoming update but do note refine stats on the ring is still bugged and devs are working on it.
            how about the ones that took advantage of reaver bug?
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

rank 131 with 52k points? Boy was it easy on your tycoon...
              I got 74k points as a free player (I did "abuse" the reaver bug and got 150 angel tears from there which is 3k points, but had about 6k points worth of energy for gemology that I didn't use because of that) and I barely made it to 189th rank.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

Working...
              X