Name:	isthisnormal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	594.8 KB
ID:	1750272Click image for larger version

Name:	isthisnormal12.jpg
Size:	595.9 KB
ID:	1750273

1. Is this normal? coz im really having issue with my KOB GETTING dragon soul see all green and blue.

kindly check my kob getting dragon soul it seems it is distributing well. Most of the time KOB is not getting dragon soul.

2. plus just a question in this next statement. is dragon soul distributed to each heroes can be use by other heroes coz KOB and berserker claw are sharing its dragon soul while other are not.

3. check the scoring in dragon soul the other account that we have sometimes scored like 895 yet getting the 1k bonus dragon essence. and this averaging like 700 score only while other scoring like 1k even move are ugly and drop is ugly. trust me on this been noticing this in 4 of the account i am using.

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]89773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89774[/ATTACH]

1. Is this normal? coz im really having issue with my KOB GETTING dragon soul see all green and blue.

kindly check my kob getting dragon soul it seems it is distributing well. Most of the time KOB is not getting dragon soul.

2. plus just a question in this next statement. is dragon soul distributed to each heroes can be use by other heroes coz KOB and berserker claw are sharing its dragon soul while other are not.

3. check the scoring in dragon soul the other account that we have sometimes scored like 895 yet getting the 1k bonus dragon essence. and this averaging like 700 score only while other scoring like 1k even move are ugly and drop is ugly. trust me on this been noticing this in 4 of the account i am using.
    it never allows me to put same soul type, even though their nature is different.

about points, it happens cus theres a lag in dragon taming. it shows, for instance, 960 points but you can collect 1000 points reward. however, if you go out and come back in, you'll find that your score is 1010 points
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      it never allows me to put same soul type, even though their nature is different.

about points, it happens cus theres a lag in dragon taming. it shows, for instance, 960 points but you can collect 1000 points reward. however, if you go out and come back in, you'll find that your score is 1010 points
      Yolo

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1688674

Click image for larger version

Name:	test1.jpg
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1688675
      头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
      不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
      (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
      (奥特曼 - ultraman)
      (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
      (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
        Yolo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89781[/ATTACH]
        what the... why do i always get bugs that are not in my favor

also, can you pls tell me how to do that? im workin on dodge too
        Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-04-2014, 09:00 AM.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]89773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89774[/ATTACH]

First of all How can your KoB equip 3 type of Orb?? Fire, Wind, and Ice ???

for answer Q number 2, it was a bug. try use ticket.

for answer Q number 3, Lag from you and server may be a factor if these, the <1000 pts and can gain 1000 reward were only a visual bug i think.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
          "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
            First of all How can your KoB equip 3 type of Orb?? Fire, Wind, and Ice ???

for answer Q number 2, it was a bug. try use ticket.

for answer Q number 3, Lag from you and server may be a factor if these, the <1000 pts and can gain 1000 reward were only a visual bug i think.
            you can put souls of three different natures, in fact all 4 natures. its just that its not wise doin that :P
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

okay, i figured it out
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
              X