• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading issues

i dont know where i can post this but try to explain here

server: 153

problem: loading

explain: the loading takes 2 hours to left me play the game. After two hours that i had insert in game when i put one button ( ex: "guild" take another half hour to appear and insert). /this not a way to play Please fix it.

and i dont have problem with my internet. Only with this game

Now the game stuck in loading and i cant play the gauntlet just as the boss before
    Last edited by R270833489; 06-04-2014, 04:46 PM.

damn me too!!!!!!!!!!! my login becomes so slow now i think after the system update you guys just made.. the whole game became so slow! cant open any from the game that takes 30mins+ before it can be opened! just opening my character takes ages! pls fix it were in the middle of event FFS! i started loging in at 12:37 server time and able to login after 13:47 server time but just opening something inside the game takes ages again!

My net speed according from speedtest.net is 52.04mbps download speed, 8.83mbps upload speed, and 30ms ping

so my net is not the problem also the game loads fast for me before the update.. pls fix it! thanks.. missed TA, Quiz, Wyvern Race, and ow i already tried everything i know from ccleaner to restart to ipconfig flush dns to flash re install to adjusting flash memory for this game to adjusting to game mode from my nvidia graphics settings and trying all 3 browsers internet explorer, chrome, firefox.. but the loading and the game itself is so so so slow..
    Last edited by R21236598; 06-04-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Try clearing your cache and cookies, then refresh your browser or changing you dns to 8.8.8.8, secondary to 8.8.4.4

If the problem still persists, open your task manager and click on file - run, then type in cmd and press enter

In the black screen type the following exactly, quote "ping s153-loa.r2games.com"

Wait until the test is finished and send me a screenshot of the results, should look something like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	1688700

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

GUYS AFTER UPDATE I CANT INSERT AGAIN IN THE GAME. THIS IS NOT A WAY TO PLAY THIS GAME. I M VERY FURIOUS AND I LOST THE TA event, BECAUSE I WAIT FOR 20 MIN TO LOGIN IN THE GAME AND YOU STILL LOGIN.Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf.png
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	1692435 . THE PROBLEM IS THE GAME AND NO MY INTERNET. I DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH OTHER HTTPS or games

one hour and i cant insert. what you do for this?

one hour and half going to miss another event and there was still nothing?

two hours main two hours

i clear all my cookies and cache i do all these that told before but i still havnt access to my account. Why?????????

Click image for larger version

Name:	mnjk.png
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1692438

i want to play today. i dont want to lose the roses event. i have roses to send to my guild and get this pride king

thanks finally i can play
        Last edited by R270833489; 08-06-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

on every update i have this problem. Again, i have black screen and i cant insert on my account for over 20 min. Can you fix it please? i cant play.

Comment

Working...
          X