X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odin blade TA bug

Odin's blade effect not working in TA! pls fix

http://s55-loa.r2games.com/share.php...75392ece3ce418

yay replay not working.. but yeah.. blade is not working in TA.. maybe others experienced it too
    Last edited by R252147405; 06-07-2014, 06:06 AM.

This has been posted in a few other threads already. I've stated in each of them that I believe it is intended since Dragonsoul skills don't work in TA either as it gives an unfair advantage over those who don't have it and aren't high enough level to obtain the dragonsoul skills yet

Comment

it's not a bug, it's supposed to be like that

Comment

funny that, the godly weapons are available to everyone from level 1 upwards. unlike dragon soul which is has level requirements, may swell take away wall of flames because that's not available to everyone and take away shield slam too while we're at it, and adreicde doesn't know what he's on about

Comment

Originally posted by R247124449 View Post
          funny that, the godly weapons are available to everyone from level 1 upwards. unlike dragon soul which is has level requirements, may swell take away wall of flames because that's not available to everyone and take away shield slam too while we're at it, and adreicde doesn't know what he's on about
          it's called balance idiot. They activate everywhere except ta. There is a reason dragonsoul % rate to trigger is very low in ta and it's for the same reason.

Comment

dragonsoul in ta works almost every battle so how you mean its balanced like dragon soul? an also calling somone an idiot cause they reporting a bug is not good an should be looked at an concidered a warning. befor removed from forums i think.
            Hotdog

Comment

Working...
            X