Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragonsoul of wrong element equiped (possible bug abuse)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonsoul of wrong element equiped (possible bug abuse)

The following is a screenshot of a player on S103 (NOT my character). As you can see in the screenshot he is a paladin and has an Ice dragonsoul equiped when paladins' elements are Wind and Fire (which can also be seen in the screenshot). This way he has 2 dodge dragonsoul equiped, 1 of the element Ice and one of the element Fire, which is boosting his dodge a lot more than the normal. Please look at this matter and fix these issues, because I'm quite sure that is not how dragonsouls are suposed to work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragonsoul.png
Views:	1
Size:	441.3 KB
ID:	1751364

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
    The following is a screenshot of a player on S103 (NOT my character). As you can see in the screenshot he is a paladin and has an Ice dragonsoul equiped when paladins' elements are Wind and Fire (which can also be seen in the screenshot). This way he has 2 dodge dragonsoul equiped, 1 of the element Ice and one of the element Fire, which is boosting his dodge a lot more than the normal. Please look at this matter and fix these issues, because I'm quite sure that is not how dragonsouls are suposed to work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90225[/ATTACH]
    im sorry but you need to understand the system fully. read the dragonsoul guide first.

it states that you cant equip two dragonsouls of same element AND attribute. it means you can equip two dragonsouls of same attribute but different elements.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
    X