Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild boss bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild boss bug

The morale boost seems to do nothing - in fact, if you look at the character profile, it doesn't add anything. Also, the banner at the bottom of the screen while in GB indicates that each Morale Boost increases the damage and crit percentages, yet each time you hit it the rolling display says the same thing - +5% attack, crit +1%

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	1751388

That's because morale boosts only gives you extra status while you are in wb and not to your character. If you uncheck log and watch your battle report you can see the difference

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Actually AE86, i don't believe that Advanced morale boost works for Gauntlet, i did 10x the other night and no difference in damage at all. i don't have screenshots and i'm not prepared to waste 500 diamonds again on this.

I normally hit for 4-8mil, and after 10x i was still hitting the same sometime even as low as 3.6mil.

Snowae s107

Comment

Originally posted by R247124449 View Post
        Actually AE86, i don't believe that Advanced morale boost works for Gauntlet, i did 10x the other night and no difference in damage at all. i don't have screenshots and i'm not prepared to waste 500 diamonds again on this.

I normally hit for 4-8mil, and after 10x i was still hitting the same sometime even as low as 3.6mil.

Snowae s107
        It's not 10x its acutally 10%

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
          It's not 10x its acutally 10%
          Yes i'm aware, but as i said i spent 500 diamonds to use advanced morale boost 10 times, which is 100% damage and 20% crit

I probably worded that last one badly, my apologies ^.^

Comment

Working...
          X