Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride King Soul Shards

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Pride King soul shards that can be currently obtained from Djinni's merchant has a misleading description, in which the correct amount of shards to synthesize the mount is actually 250 and not 100. This description will be modified as soon as possible.
    | | |

i already sent a support ticket about this this morning cuz really i was mislead by this so called error.. i wish the devs that didnt check their product and sold it to us customers will reimburse the darics that i used, hell even 50% of the daric i used ill take it.. they can check my account.. the frustration, rage, anger i felt when i th0t i can synth the pride king soul already but instead hit a solid wall, is still boiling within me for a whole day.. i really really wish they make it up with players who got mislead by this so called error.. this is not some kind of bug or complex programming thats hard to correct in the first place before releasing it, its just simply negligence on the part of those responsible..

Comment

not desception false advertisement I just bought 103 had also pay for refreshes to get them I don't want my derick back I want my promised pride king

Comment

Id like the diamonds that i used back. . . I never would have spent over 2k diamonds if i didn't think that 100 shards wasn't obtainable. . . Now that its up to 250 I'm out over 2k diamonds, i am still less than half way there and i have no plans on spending another 2k of diamonds to obtain it. All of this is happening a few days into the event probably after other players have spent cash after being misled? Its wrong, i really like this game, have no problems spending cash here and there, but i refuse to throw cash at something that i feel is doing nothing but being misleading. Does not take a genius to figure out that the more required mats for a specific object will probable mean more income for the devs, however that should be stated from the beginning of that object being offered. . . Please place the required shards back at 100 since players were speeding their cash to obtain the initial established requirement… otherwise you have falsely advertised a product and players should be subject to a full refund of what they specifically spent… 1000 darics for over 2k diamonds, give me a break. End rant
        Last edited by BlizzRush; 06-12-2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlizzRush View Post
          Id like the diamonds that i used back. . . I never would have spent over 2k diamonds if i didn't think that 100 shards wasn't obtainable. . . Now that its up to 250 I'm out over 2k diamonds, i am still less than half way there and i have no plans on spending another 2k of diamonds to obtain it. All of this is happening a few days into the event probably after other players have spent cash after being misled? Its wrong, i really like this game, have no problems spending cash here and there, but i refuse to throw cash at something that i feel is doing nothing but being misleading. Does not take a genius to figure out that the more required mats for a specific object will probable mean more income for the devs, however that should be stated from the beginning of that object being offered. . . Please place the required shards back at 100 since players were speeding their cash to obtain the initial established requirement… otherwise you have falsely advertised a product and players should be subject to a full refund of what they specifically spent… 1000 darics for over 2k diamonds, give me a break. End rant
          Your IGN and server please.
          | | |

Comment

Blizzrush <S171> Citadel of Hope

Comment

Any movement on this?

Comment

im stuck like this with 40 of em so i just trew away my money for somting i dident get ,i want a refond 2.
                and i play on s139 Haunted juction IGN Roxzes
                Last edited by Roxzes; 06-15-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X