WHats going on with hero skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHats going on with hero skill

hi, i want to ask, is this on purpose or is it a bug? My hero gets "on fire" and then the skill (block shield) doesnt trigger. Its not the 1st time this happens, and it usually does when i battle in spire or zodiac. Moreover, my saggitarius aegis, when triggered doesnt cause opp to be confused for 2 turns, but rather for 1. Why are u cheating ur own players?

http://s153-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...05396f1faecee2

First of all, there's only a chance to proc shield block not every turn. Secondly, your Sagittarius aegis did not proc in that fight at all

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

right... so main hero partner skill doesnt always trigger... i thought it was otherwise but anyway...maybe if i spend some more money i ll see my skills trigger more often

Comment

M3dio if your angel attacks 2nd (meaning the character has more agility than your angel) that round of aegis proc is wasted, from first character to attack till last is 1 round, now if your angel is the last thing to attack, sagi proc will effect them for 2 turns, but the 1st turn is already over the other characters have already played their action for that turn, it just so happened to be before your angels attack.

Comment

So, what u say R247124449 is that when angel attacks, it counts as a turn? Then why this is not the case with other aegis, like cancer. When cancer triggers (and i ve seen it sooo many times) it actually keeps the stunned characters, stunned for 2 turns, regardless of angel attack. So, you could have a point, if in the description of the saggi aegis it had said "confuses enemies for 1 turn".
          Anyway, i ve seen with my own eyes, saggi triggered with another hero, a teammate in team arena and the supposedly confused enemy acted normally.
          It seems to me that the saggi aegis is too powerful and the developers have made it purposefully bugged.

Comment

Originally posted by m3dio View Post
            So, what u say R247124449 is that when angel attacks, it counts as a turn? Then why this is not the case with other aegis, like cancer. When cancer triggers (and i ve seen it sooo many times) it actually keeps the stunned characters, stunned for 2 turns, regardless of angel attack. So, you could have a point, if in the description of the saggi aegis it had said "confuses enemies for 1 turn".
            Anyway, i ve seen with my own eyes, saggi triggered with another hero, a teammate in team arena and the supposedly confused enemy acted normally.
            It seems to me that the saggi aegis is too powerful and the developers have made it purposefully bugged.
            Cancer works because it proced before the enemy units took their turn, that's why it is 2 turns while Sagittarius proced after the enemy units acted

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X