Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament

No player attack is tournament, only "Log failed. Please refresh you browser"... "Log failed. Please refresh you browser"..."Log failed. Please refresh you browser"...

Androm3da, s153

same on server 88 -_-

Comment

S69 aswell. Cant wait for their "Worldwide" tourney. If they can't even make cross tournament working.

Comment

same here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tournament.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	1689387

Comment

I like to add S57 as well, I'm unable even though I see many others who have got points on the board.

Comment

same here. also CS war broke too. seems everythin CS isnt workin. im afraid TA will be same
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

your lucky we dont even have the icon

Comment

same here... I kill all players C Tier and reward c tier prize... B Tier players only "log failed" not attack players

Comment

Same on Server s91

Comment

same for server 106 .. i can't even kill one .. how do other player get points

Comment

I have reported this to tech team.
                      | | |

Comment

I wish to add that I was receiving these errors, however over due time, even without refreshing, those I tried to challenge ended up to be challenged and then the Tournament worked as normal, I have to recommend waiting some time as I did and if it still won't work then we have a real problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X