Character: rosami

Type: pride king

Details:

posted 6-12-14

no pride king

djinni merchant advertises collect 100 to synth pride king I bought 103

I go to synth and it says I need 250

talk about false advertisement

please straighten this up as I don't think I would have bought at a higher price

after searching for my post to see if it made it I found this

Pride King Soul Shards

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Pride King soul shards that can be currently obtained from Djinni's merchant has a misleading description, in which the correct amount of shards to synthesize the mount is actually 250 and not 100. This description will be modified as soon as possible.

which was posted jan 2014 which means you have known about this for months and left it bugged intentionally

to which I replied

not desception false advertisement I just bought 103 had also pay for refreshes to get them I don't want my derick back I want my promised pride king

You, me, and hundreds other more people my friend! Another one of their scams/tricks during an event! If they fix the description, it will be after the event ends! And dont have your hopes high for a reimburse either! This is R2 after all!

Comment

why you making more than 1 thread?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ide-King-Issue

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

because mistakes made during first draft and dec 2013 means this deception has went unchecked too long

Comment

Originally posted by rosami View Post
          because mistakes made during first draft and dec 2013 means this deception has went unchecked too long
          ^ This....I haven't been playing this game as long as the people who have been playing since closed beta, but if what rosami says is true and they've been doing this since the beginning, then this is beginning to sound like Britney Spears' "Oops I did it again" Once or twice ok mistakes happen...but over and over since the beginning??? That is pure and unadulterated greed and fraud

Comment

Originally posted by rosami View Post
            Please do not provide false information, Pride king shard is only available since June 10th, and announcement about the mistake was posted hours later HERE

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
              Please do not provide false information, Pride king shard is only available since June 10th, and announcement about the mistake was posted hours later HERE
              True Pride King shards were 1st available on June 10th...For the CURRENT Djinni Merchant event, but what about beforehand? I play on an older server (s128 Knight's Honor) and there are several people who already had that mount prior to 6/10, so my question is...why wasn't the tooltip errata on the shards corrected the first time around? I don't know how many times this particular event took place since launch, but we shouldn't be having to deal with that more than once

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
                True Pride King shards were 1st available on June 10th...For the CURRENT Djinni Merchant event, but what about beforehand? I play on an older server (s128 Knight's Honor) and there are several people who already had that mount prior to 6/10, so my question is...why wasn't the tooltip errata on the shards corrected the first time around? I don't know how many times this particular event took place since launch, but we shouldn't be having to deal with that more than once
                The shards didn't exist back then, it was a prize from tycoon

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Ahh ok ty for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                  X