payment problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment problem

hey,i have a problem with payment that i describe here.hope someone can help me
    first :i'm from asia/iran and i have to play this game with proxy!becoz this game is sensored here.
    i can use proxy of some countries like usa-uk-france-italy-canada etc
    and i have a visa card that want to use it to buy diamonds!
    problem accurs after i enter my card info:so after i choose how many diamonds i want and hit checkout 2 times then this window appear--->Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	1751516

after i write info of my card then this window appears---->Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	1751517

becoz i'm from asia ..so...i have to use some fake identity but name on card and e-mail is correct and just address is fake(anyway i tried with correct info of card too)but not works!!
    and it's a picture of what happens---->Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	1751518
    as u can see there is a 13 more options too and i tried a VISA option there too but i got the same Error!
    i talked with a gm too(Vetrimmon)and tried so much to help me but couldn't!
    i know my prob is complicated but...please try to help me .Thanks.
    IGN:Satoor@S184

dont use proxy

Comment

have u read this? <first :i'm from asia/iran and i have to play this game with proxy!becoz this game is sensored here.>

Comment

Originally posted by R277873713 View Post
        have u read this? <first :i'm from asia/iran and i have to play this game with proxy!becoz this game is sensored here.>
        if you use proxy to pay for dias... i think it will not work... and using proxy can lead to hacking your paypal and credit card... so dont use proxy if your buying dias

Comment

You need to direct all payment problems to billing in tickets by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

thanks!anyway GM tell me to do this!

Comment

Working...
            X