Really sick and tired of False in the Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sick and tired of False in the Arena

This problem has been going on since the merger of Servers 19 and 16. All the complaints have been responded by the Devs the same way. "reported. we are working on fixing it." It has been months. It is the same with Domination. It's been broke for the same amount of time. I have complained, others have complained. We are sick and tired of this **. The Devs keep introducing new activities, but they are not fixing the old ones. I have read that other servers are having the same problems. I want to suggest a course of action. I, myself, have spent hundreds on this game. I am done spending money until these problems are fixed. i urge others to join me in this. We are the ones who fund their paychecks. If they are in danger of not getting paid, maybe they will get to work, and fix this game. I am talking to others on my Server UA1 to support this cause. If you agree and are willing to join in this, please post a reply to show our solidarity. Thanks for your support.

Yeh maybe they can fix idun's ring too, and everything else they said they would fix and still haven't

Comment

They only fix bugs that make them money, or effect money incoming, otherwise they don't care about us!

Comment

Originally posted by ExaltedKlown View Post
        This problem has been going on since the merger of Servers 19 and 16. All the complaints have been responded by the Devs the same way. "reported. we are working on fixing it." It has been months. It is the same with Domination. It's been broke for the same amount of time. I have complained, others have complained. We are sick and tired of this **. The Devs keep introducing new activities, but they are not fixing the old ones. I have read that other servers are having the same problems. I want to suggest a course of action. I, myself, have spent hundreds on this game. I am done spending money until these problems are fixed. i urge others to join me in this. We are the ones who fund their paychecks. If they are in danger of not getting paid, maybe they will get to work, and fix this game. I am talking to others on my Server UA1 to support this cause. If you agree and are willing to join in this, please post a reply to show our solidarity. Thanks for your support.
        if u dont have patience, just quit. have a life. youre stressing so much for just a game.
        your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

i'm glad that my server doesnt merge...

Comment

Working...
          X