Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is s184 the only server with only 5 hot events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is s184 the only server with only 5 hot events?

It has recently come to not only my attention, but the attention of all players both free and paying on server 184 that we are the only server without a actual real hot events. we are currently playing with only 5 options in the hot events, and since one is a compensation for the world cup, it is actually like we only have 4. However it gets worse, (if you can believe that) the first hot event that is listed is the wager voucher givaway, meaning that we do nothing to achieve this other than logging in... Then to top it off, there is a daily log in! Again doing us no real favor in regards to isperation in the form of a reward for completing anything of substance. To follow is the glacial wolf, which for free players is a joke, and for any low level player is just mean in tempting them with something they will not be able to reach, (goal wise). Then to end the five, four, well three real events... if you can even say that, is the expirience is key. This event started late, and does not even provide anything worth the time to level up the characters... With all do respect, WE DESERVE MORE THAN THIS!!! I have attached a screen shot of server 184 and know that others are backing me on this... If you feel the same way, post it here to let everyone know! Let's get this changed, and be compensated for our dull first few weeks on R2Games... That is the least you could do...!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot Events.png
Views:	1
Size:	385.0 KB
ID:	1751567

IM AM VIP THERE FOR I WANT MY RIGHTS AS AN SUP FOR THIS GAME!!!

i have played like 10days on this server 184 and we do realy not getting any hot events at all
    i know i just played on the new server 189 from today sunday 06-15-2014 and we have like 2
    page of hot events now we want COMPENSATION FOR OUR LOST ON SERVER 184

Comment

Please take a good look on this issues in s184, we will be glad to some actions regarding in lack of proper events that it should be.
      Thanks and regards,
      smokeTD

Comment

Agree. Sorry to say but even those 5 events are quite low :T I havent played on other servers, but people say they have like 2 or more pages, so yeah... It would be nice if we cant get it too

IGN Sausainis

Comment

I m having problem with this too. because the Special Event supporting HOT EVENTS are not given we r losing a lot of prizes.

Comment

same its really booring nothing to do + still no workin spell in team arena for archers aswell on s184 so seriously devs........
            Sweetie

Comment

Working...
            X