Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Angel Evolution Bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Evolution Bugged

just wanted to very if the evolution for angel is bugged for my angel seems like its stubborn

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.8 KB
ID:	1751599
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fada_plumps; 06-16-2014, 01:11 PM. Reason: new pic

they will say its normal.... but the truth is... its not.... if they put PERCENTAGE on what percent we can success evolve it if we get certain evolve points so we can know if we can fail or not.... i think it has 10% chance to success

Comment

it is not only you it happin to me i did 6800e volve the GM and r2games suprort say the same thing to me in the Ticket it is not a buy but it is a pulsht with my respect to them but it is

Comment

and this is the prove Click image for larger version

Name:	sweetking.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	1689543

Comment

r2games it most do something about it coz it is not this one only one angel same it happin to my ather angel

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_king View Post
            r2games it most do something about it coz it is not this one only one angel same it happin to my ather angel
            6800 is also a full bubble evolution right???

how many seraph is that lol

Comment

This is indeed not a bug

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                This is indeed not a bug
                can we have a percentage on a certain amount of evolution... like if we get half bubble... its 25% chance to upgrade like that

Comment

yea i know it is not a bug but why im the only only one who hit full to evolve and i use it allmost about 8.3k SS AE86 i thing u and the r2games most do something about it coz it is not the only time it been happin plz

Comment

i spent over 3k seraph and stilll no evolution...its definitely bugged

Comment

i got 6100 to get 7star. but its okay since the other tank, like hero upgrade is nicely half watered to get leveled up ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X