Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

after reset no pts chest at dragon soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after reset no pts chest at dragon soul

after reset no pts chest at dragon soul
    it says already collected but ididnt start it yet... the server just resetted awhile ago... and i already clear cache and refresh browser

Click image for larger version

Name:	nosoul.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	551.4 KB
ID:	1751674

they also removed the total recharge rewards and any hot event that had soccerballs in it

Without notice i may add.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
      they also removed the total recharge rewards and any hot event that had soccerballs in it

Without notice i may add.
      yeah i just notice they removed lol

Comment

at the screenshot it says 0 current points...
        but it says i already collected chest prizes even my guildmates got the same problem i think it didnt refreshed

Comment

i still wanna know why 4 hot events just got removed -.- and yes same problem here with dragonsoul

Comment

hot events probably got removed cause the end date was set for 6/17 at 2359. not all hot events have the same start and end date and some are available for longer than others.

Comment

wew no reply to the mod or gm.... i still not doing dragon soul because there is no reward if i get a certain point...

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                hot events probably got removed cause the end date was set for 6/17 at 2359. not all hot events have the same start and end date and some are available for longer than others.
                These hot events were new ones that just started today with HoC tickets and soccerballs.

Comment

i really need a reply from a MOD or GM.... all players at s171 got this problem not only me

Comment

ok its fixed.... its just a bugged... when i start dragon soul it resetted it...

game too much bug XD but its ok i can deal with it

Comment

Working...
                    X