Team Arena Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
    lmao, its not a bug. all someone needs to do to get the 5 shards for recharge is free offers for diamonds. Char level and exp have nothing to do with shards so what your level compared to the others is makes no difference. If a non vip was doing this, and getting every single shard event except the jackpot, they would have about 210 shards since it would be 15 shards/day and this is the 14th day ( i think). the only one hard for anyone thats not vip to get is the jackpot points one.
    do you read my thread before replying? i said his not a casher... not even a vip... his a free user =) please use brain sometimes....

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
      do you read my thread before replying? i said his not a casher... not even a vip... his a free user =) please use brain sometimes....
      Well, since you have a very poor understanding of the game, I'll tell you this. Me being a free player I got my glacial wolf in 13 days. It's not that hard to get.

Comment

U can get free diamonds by watching videos, i got mine in 12 days

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          Well, since you have a very poor understanding of the game, I'll tell you this. Me being a free player I got my glacial wolf in 13 days. It's not that hard to get.
          can u explain me how to get that in 13days being free player? if only u can get is 10 per day?

Comment

Originally posted by LeeTheGood View Post
            U can get free diamonds by watching videos, i got mine in 12 days
            when you watch videos.... and get free dias... is it called recharge any amount? just curious...

Comment

im not saying he is a casher, the free diamond offers for 3-4 diamonds is free...no money spent and you get diamonds and you get recharge rewards which includes 5 shards. i didnt remember what level dragonsoul opens up cause i was above 60 already. Sorry for trying to help you figure your issue out, i will just leave you to the mods. have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                im not saying he is a casher, the free diamond offers for 3-4 diamonds is free...no money spent and you get diamonds and you get recharge rewards which includes 5 shards. i didnt remember what level dragonsoul opens up cause i was above 60 already. Sorry for trying to help you figure your issue out, i will just leave you to the mods. have fun.
                so watching videos gets recharge any amount bonus?

Comment

Yes it does.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

thanks for the tips now i know =) hahaha sorry im new here

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                      Yes it does.
                      yeah i just notice when i tried watching videos on my ipad and iphone lol thanks

GM or MOD please close thread ty

Comment

Thread closed on request

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                        X