X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel's Cup Qualification mail

Dear players,

Login details was sent to all qualified players through in-game mail, Please make sure you don't delete them . Take a screenshot and save it somewhere. We may or may not be able to retrieve the details again for you.

Next stage of Angel's Cup starts on 28th June. Good Luck to all Qualifiers. Win the Cup for World Province

If you have deleted the mail , reply with your IGN and server in this thread.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-25-2014, 04:43 AM.
    | | |

hi there any way i can get my log and pass for the angel world cup i kind of deleted it in my mail last night

s:19
    amun

Comment

Originally posted by R22834104 View Post
      hi there any way i can get my log and pass for the angel world cup i kind of deleted it in my mail last night

s:19
      amun
      I'll try.......
      | | |

Comment

i cant login use that account and password......

Comment

already did that last night and they told me to come here but ill open a ticket again

Comment

Originally posted by yxmprodigy View Post
            i cant login use that account and password......
            Well its not started yet...
            | | |

Comment

excited excited much? ahaha

Comment

s 19
                Amun

i did what you told me but they sent me back here again dont understand why they would send me here again

Comment

Originally posted by R22834104 View Post
                  s 19
                  Amun

i did what you told me but they sent me back here again dont understand why they would send me here again
                  Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. I'll forward your details to the concerned team. they will resend the mail in few days (before the server starts) but please don't delete it again.
                  | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                    Sorry, there was a misunderstanding. I'll forward your details to the concerned team. they will resend the mail in few days (before the server starts) but please don't delete it again.

can you help me out as well Edge i deleted it also
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

whahaha
                      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                      S75 Whitewater Camp
                      Mystic lvl 73
                      800k BR
                      Zodiac: , ,
                      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Ok got the mail copyied it and have been cheering every day got codes copied too but cant collect them when can we or r the code if been getting bogus ? i get lost in forums would apreciate a in game mail respense please DeadFROGG s54 darkoutpost tks

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                          Ok got the mail copyied it and have been cheering every day got codes copied too but cant collect them when can we or r the code if been getting bogus ? i get lost in forums would apreciate a in game mail respense please DeadFROGG s54 darkoutpost tks
                          There are no events for cheering in r2games, Only one i know about is from gtaracde and any codes obtained from there is not valid here.
                          | | |

Comment

well y should the gtarcade get rewards that we dont get yall need the events to be evenfor for all server to get rewards the same not just some it isnt fair that they will get rewareds that we dont it makes them stronger so we dont get the better rewards for event cause we cant make our toons as strong cause we dont get as much inventory stuff for upping toons and heroes please check in to this as we need the cheering rewards too to compete or should we all just go to gtarcade servers start over and spend our money there?if r2 aint gonna keep up we may as well do that and get the bonuses from starting so we stand a chance

Comment

Originally posted by R23889865 View Post
                              well y should the gtarcade get rewards that we dont get yall need the events to be evenfor for all server to get rewards the same not just some it isnt fair that they will get rewareds that we dont it makes them stronger so we dont get the better rewards for event cause we cant make our toons as strong cause we dont get as much inventory stuff for upping toons and heroes please check in to this as we need the cheering rewards too to compete or should we all just go to gtarcade servers start over and spend our money there?if r2 aint gonna keep up we may as well do that and get the bonuses from starting so we stand a chance
                              Its the other way around, Player from gtarcade complaints that there are no free offers and they will quit and move to r2 lol. It your choice where you want to play.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X