Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 of spades and hearts cant be swopped - why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 of spades and hearts cant be swopped - why?

why does the game not allow me to swop these cards? I dont want ruby herosouls or gem essence. I want to swop them.

whats the reason for this?

I'm mad as hell!!!

they are considered special cards same as aces and thus can`t be swapped for points . always had been like this always will be . deal with it

Comment

it would be nice to swap for each other. I have 7Xspades and 0 hearts so its realy anoying.

Comment

that the point of special cards, you cannot swap them, you need to get them by chance.

if we can swap special card (which is nice), i believe hecate will be everywhere :P

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Swaping for I can the "special card" as an excuse. But not to gt rid of the useless cards they are to some of us that arnt trying to get the items they are required for.
          LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

well, i think if they make event to swap like FUSION GEM LV6 still possible because they limit the attempt for once only

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

No card is useless, eventually you'll gonna those special cards. They don't get lost anyway, you still have them when the event recurs so just wait for when the opportunity needs them to become useful.

Comment

Working...
              X