Dungeon Chest collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Chest collection

After playing this game up to L68 I just discovered the Dungeon Chest prize for completing loop and main quests. But after clicking the chests and getting the COLLECT link there are no prizes.

A chest appear at nibeling A,B,C and D.

Do I have to complete Nibeling E also before I can collect?

sir niilo
    TitanHammercage (S58)

the chest on dune was obtained if you finish all 5 dune there. (all dune in one page)

sometimes they automatically added to your inventory.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

not sure what you are referring to by "dune." I hope I put this thread in the correct page - League of angels.

I am sure I would have noticed 4 Shard of ruin prints being added to my inventory automatically. I have competed Nibeling A - D so that is 4 prints, 160 conquest shards and a bunch load of prestige. Nothing so far even when I click COLLECT.

So is this a bug or do I have to complete ALL Nibeling quests before I can collect from A, B, C, D etc

Comment

You need to finish ALL the sections of that region of the map (A, B, C, D...etc) before you can claim the reward for the chest.

Loops are a separate set of chests. Those are Treasure Chests...those get deposited automatically in your inventory.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
        X