Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTarcade arn't happy for exploit CS Tycoon like us.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTarcade arn't happy for exploit CS Tycoon like us.

Okay I know now that the GM will ignore or attack me for this but... Why do we have to be at that point that we players have to watch people doing INSANE stuff:

I do not believe that someone is willing to pay 3,000$ for 1 event per mouth.. EDITED is at top every time when there is CS Tycoon event....

*I'm reading all day about Tycoon in GTarcade and R2 people going insane with this event and I bet a lot of us still wonder what is happening here is that possible...*

Pokeme stats :
    Gold - 191 520 000. (maybe from mail save with is exploit within the rules of the game)
    Soulstone - 23 523.
    Angel Tears -(not ranked it isn't possible if he saved his mails from Wyrm he have to have thous in rank)
    -Gem - normal.
    -Bless stones - 11 134.
    -Runestones - normal maybe. if its 5rune for 1point
    -Seraph Stones - 11 666.
    -Elemental Dust - 15 874.
    -Aegis shards - 17 407.

Can players at least get explanation about this. I know you can't give away diamond info on a player but explain us how can 1 person have so much stuff within 5 days.

People have to know.
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM.
    Lord 'de la juNk'

All I got to say is .

Ehe....
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

You can think what you want, but you are being defamatory and this will be closed and the names will be edited out and if you post again with this type of thing I will remove your posting privileges. You do not get to just target people who can afford to spend because you think they aren't.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
      X