Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eternal Spire 10-10 - Video included

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Spire 10-10 - Video included

this is completely Bull- I finaly get this far, and it comes up with a "Lose" before the fight is even over..

http://s93-loa.r2games.com/share.php...553ab50e5f00e0

Watch this, and give me the damn credit i deserve for it. been trying for so long to get through this place, finaly does it, and got cheated out of it in the last sec.

IGN: Camoswush
    Server: 93 Cliff's of Dispair
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-26-2014, 01:29 AM.

that's just telling you your not strong enough,

i think it's 50 rounds is the cap, same for world boss etc
    Last edited by Snowae107; 06-25-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

well, thats not true, as you can see I am strong enough to beat it... its not even close to killing me at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
        this is completely Bull**** - I finaly get this far, and it comes up with a "Lose" before the fight is even ******* over..

http://s93-loa.r2games.com/share.php...553ab50e5f00e0

Watch this, and give me the damn credit i deserve for it. been trying for so long to get through this place, finaly does it, and got cheated out of it in the last sec.

IGN: Camoswush
        Server: 93 Cliff's of Dispair
        hehe you don't deserve credit for it though. I was getting bored watching it myself, no wonder you lost. But yeah as snowae said, it's capped, so get stronger

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
          hehe you don't deserve credit for it though. I was getting bored watching it myself, no wonder you lost. But yeah as snowae said, it's capped, so get stronger
          not strong enough? ..
          http://s93-loa.r2games.com/share.php...553ab5c31a04b8

without changing 1 single thing.

if its capped at 50 rounds, it should be fixed for sure. its understandable on things like WB but when your doing Zodiac and Spire, it shouldnt be there.
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-26-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

same for pvp camo..... capped @ 50 rounds, and not the 73/73 loading numbers, i mean your team attacks 50 times and so does the other team, once that occurs the attacker fails that attempt.

Comment

i believe, mod say capped at 30.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
                same for pvp camo..... capped @ 50 rounds, and not the 73/73 loading numbers, i mean your team attacks 50 times and so does the other team, once that occurs the attacker fails that attempt.
                no i think it's based on the amount of dmg inflicted. since the opponents did more dmg than camoswush ,hence the failure. looks like the hecate+main build has it's limits !!!
                Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                IGN : 13th
                Class : Paladin

Comment

eternal spire no rune stons from 9 sweeps thanks a lot S53

S53 I have done 9 sweeps of eternal spire and no rune stones what a rip off as it cost diamonds to do 9

Comment

The answer is simple, if your opponent did not reach 0 hp within 30 rounds, you will lose the fight no matter what

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                      The answer is simple, if your opponent did not reach 0 hp within 30 rounds, you will lose the fight no matter what
                      last time you said one who ends up with higher hp wins :P
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                        last time you said one who ends up with higher hp wins :P
                        That might be just for PvP. For PvE obviously if you can't finish your opponent you don't get anything, for PvP if you're in better health you can be considered the victor
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                        logic.

Comment

Originally posted by R219036978 View Post
                          S53 I have done 9 sweeps of eternal spire and no rune stones what a rip off as it cost diamonds to do 9
                          what did you do?
                          blitz or manual ?

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                          "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

i wonder what were the devs thinking when they introduced this overpowered hecate in the game ?
                            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-27-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

There was a real problem with the system I could see you most totally won that encounter.

Comment

Working...
                              X