Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

money dissapear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money dissapear

this is the second time it happens to me and it really pisses me off . i had 8 mil gold and without doing anything in few seconds it goes back to 3 mil ... what the hell is this ? pls check and fix it
    server S85
    name : Annushka

Logs shows you spent gold on enhancing items.
    | | |

Comment

lol? i didnt enhaced anything bro .. 1 second i print screen and show you in my daily task that i only enhanced now 1 item and it costed me 500k not 5 milion so stop the bullcrap

Comment

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/5411/3z2g.png

Comment

so what is your log saying now ?

Comment

This is what you spent gold on lately but it might be been for yesterday so the 5 mil gold must have been a graphic bug.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20140627141737.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1689953
            | | |

Comment

what does yesterday has to do with today ? of course its from yday .. i didnt spent anything today and i lost 5 milion .. do you think i lie about this ? do you think 5 milion matters at my level ? i just posted it cause its second time its happens to me and wanted to see why ? so i guess you cant do anything ... thx for the help them

Comment

Originally posted by Annushkaa View Post
                what does yesterday has to do with today ? of course its from yday .. i didnt spent anything today and i lost 5 milion .. do you think i lie about this ? do you think 5 milion matters at my level ? i just posted it cause its second time its happens to me and wanted to see why ? so i guess you cant do anything ... thx for the help them
                There is no log of that mysterious 5mil gold. So it must be a visual bug.
                | | |

Comment

so i log in .. i have 3.3kk ... i use alchemy i get chests from team tournament.. i do blitz and have about 8kk ... then in few secs it goes back to 3kk... and those 5 mil i cant use anymore and you say its visual bug ? so thats it ? well didnt expected more but thx for at least answering me !

Comment

Working...
                  X