money dissapear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• money dissapear

this is the second time it happens to me and it really pisses me off . i had 8 mil gold and without doing anything in few seconds it goes back to 3 mil ... what the hell is this ? pls check and fix it
    server S85
    name : Annushka

Logs shows you spent gold on enhancing items.
    | | |

Comment

lol? i didnt enhaced anything bro .. 1 second i print screen and show you in my daily task that i only enhanced now 1 item and it costed me 500k not 5 milion so stop the bullcrap

Comment

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/5411/3z2g.png

Comment

so what is your log saying now ?

Comment

This is what you spent gold on lately but it might be been for yesterday so the 5 mil gold must have been a graphic bug.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20140627141737.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1689953
            | | |

Comment

what does yesterday has to do with today ? of course its from yday .. i didnt spent anything today and i lost 5 milion .. do you think i lie about this ? do you think 5 milion matters at my level ? i just posted it cause its second time its happens to me and wanted to see why ? so i guess you cant do anything ... thx for the help them

Comment

Originally posted by Annushkaa View Post
                what does yesterday has to do with today ? of course its from yday .. i didnt spent anything today and i lost 5 milion .. do you think i lie about this ? do you think 5 milion matters at my level ? i just posted it cause its second time its happens to me and wanted to see why ? so i guess you cant do anything ... thx for the help them
                There is no log of that mysterious 5mil gold. So it must be a visual bug.
                | | |

Comment

so i log in .. i have 3.3kk ... i use alchemy i get chests from team tournament.. i do blitz and have about 8kk ... then in few secs it goes back to 3kk... and those 5 mil i cant use anymore and you say its visual bug ? so thats it ? well didnt expected more but thx for at least answering me !

Comment

Working...
                  X