Current BR Drop: What It Means

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current BR Drop: What It Means

If anyone has noticed, with the current bug of BR dropping from what it used to be in-battle, Guardian Angel buffs NO. LONGER. APPLY. That is what the problem appears to be. #3 on my server is no longer #3 because she relied HEAVILY on her GA and with the boosts gone she is VERY weak.

GA buffs apply outside the battle as well. if BR outside the battle is same, it means theres no issue with GA, imo. i can be wrong tho. prolly they are working fine outside the battle but not inside
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

The current BR drop is only VISUAL. You are just as strong as you were before, it just doesn't show it.
      And I believe it's the halo and worship buffs that are not counted towards in battle BR.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        The current BR drop is only VISUAL. You are just as strong as you were before, it just doesn't show it.
        And I believe it's the halo and worship buffs that are not counted towards in battle BR.
        It is in no way just a visual bug. It has had real effect to many players across many servers. Are your really trying to say that there is a mass imagination thing going on?
        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
          It is in no way just a visual bug. It has had real effect to many players across many servers. Are your really trying to say that there is a mass imagination thing going on?
          More or less. Considering that none of my stats have been reduced in combat. My BR has been reduced by roughly 70k and there's absolutely no change to my effectiveness in combat. Even passed 2 levels in spire that I couldn't before the br drop.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

More or less. Considering that none of my stats have been reduced in combat. My BR has been reduced by roughly 70k and there's absolutely no change to my effectiveness in combat. Even passed 2 levels in spire that I couldn't before the br drop.
            personally I haven't even seen a difference in my br(but then again I used a low angel for the halo stats) and no change in the so called ''real effect on battles''

Comment

personally i first thought it was only visual but it does affect me, lost a few positions in Clash and lost against many of my same level were as before i would easily beat them, i've spoken to some people and some of them say that it doesnt really affect them and some say it doest affect them because they have lost in Clash as well
              LolitaDark
              u29 Boadicea's Glory
              Sorcerer lv100
              Guild Haven

Comment

Here's a thought to everyone who thinks that this affects them... Check your hero's hp out of battle--->check if you have the 3% hp worship buff--->check if the hero's under HP halo--->count.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                logic.

Comment

GA buff is buged, Gear is buged. Rage reciving is buged. How i know this? I have a Pala, and atm i can not get enuf rage with Inspiring banner and Nereida to cast rage skill. Since its a combo i rely heawily on, its afected my strenght a lot.

Comment

I don't see the problem here....if everyone dropped BR, wouldn't it be still fair?

Comment

it is not just visual as i have dropped over 50k and cannot beat people i beat easily before!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lalalil View Post
                        it is not just visual as i have dropped over 50k and cannot beat people i beat easily before!!!
                        Seriously, stop it already with this.
                        A slight change on a player's party (not even upgrades) can lead to you not being even close to beating him, from 100% win ratio.
                        What you could do is show us what exactly is reduced (and don't you dare say BR), then I'll accept that it actually isn't visual.
                        Show us screenshots of your heroes out of battle and then give us a battle report, this is the easiest way to see whether your stats actually match or not.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

funny thing with this visual br drop i passed aquarius and spire from 8-4 to 9-1 . prolly my units got scarry poppins that they will actually lose something and did perform better .

Comment

We have reported this and devs are looking into it.

In my opinion i find the current BR more accurate than the the old one. Angel Halo's wont add upto 50k+ br and worship too.

10HP,3.35 ATK/DEF, 2 AGI, 1 Dodge/Hit/Crit/Block/End = 1 BR
                            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-28-2014, 02:07 PM.
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
                              GA buff is buged, Gear is buged. Rage reciving is buged. How i know this? I have a Pala, and atm i can not get enuf rage with Inspiring banner and Nereida to cast rage skill. Since its a combo i rely heawily on, its afected my strenght a lot.
                              I disagree. I a a pally too and there is no bug for ga buff,rage receiving nor gear except for udin ring that they already know

Comment

Working...
                              X