Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

RAIDERS BUG i Cant get my Synthed Chest, What happen.!? Pls. Fix it.!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAIDERS BUG i Cant get my Synthed Chest, What happen.!? Pls. Fix it.!!!

To: Mr.Game Master, why Raiders hve Bug too.??? icant get my synthed CHEST what happen.??? pls. Fix it.!!!

my synthed Chest subject to collect but icant collect it, i only close my raiders just to click/collect my pop up daily loots and then after that in a seconds i enter/back again into raiders i found it all my shards collected are gone.including my synthed chest that subject to collect.even though i lock/protected it.?

Pls. Fix it and help me to claim all my Chest and shards again.!!! awaiting for your Asap response.

Sincerly

User: STAR
    Server: [S172] Jade Valley

To: Mr.Game Master, why Raiders hve Bug too.??? icant get my synthed CHEST what happen.??? pls. Fix it.!!!

my synthed Chest subject to collect but icant collect it, i only close my raiders just to click/collect my pop up daily loots and then after that in a seconds i enter/back again into raiders i found it all my shards collected are gone.including my synthed chest that subject to collect.even though i lock/protected it.?

Pls. Fix it and help me to claim all my Chest and shards again.!!! awaiting for your Asap response.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raiders Bug Image # 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	669.8 KB
ID:	1690017Click image for larger version

Name:	Raiders Bug Image # 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	544.9 KB
ID:	1690018

Sincerly

User: STAR
    Server: [S172] Jade Valley

Comment

You just leveled up in raiders, switch the raiders map to level 2 and you will see all your shards.
      | | |

Comment

Working...
      X