Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rapture Emblem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapture Emblem

I just bought a rapture emblem, it was in my items and I equipped it. Now it has simply vanished. There is no trace of it at all. Please help

Server: [S185] Majestic Rampart
    name: Katniss

Not even in your clothing tab in your character panel?
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Happened to me as well - r2games suggested a screen grab ? - how was I to know it was going to happen ?
      They say they cannot do anything about items being bought and then going missing.

Comment

well I didn't even think to take a screen grab. The item was in my 'clothing' tab, I clicked it and said wear, it disappeared from the tab and is no where to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Marinemistress View Post
          well I didn't even think to take a screen grab. The item was in my 'clothing' tab, I clicked it and said wear, it disappeared from the tab and is no where to be found.
          If it was in your "clothing" tab, then there's no chance for it to say "wear" as you already had it equipped in that case. And if you pressed anything, then you simply unequipped it. If it was in your storage and you clicked "wear" which equips it, then it went to your "clothing" tab and you don't know what that is so never checked.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

I need a screenshot of your equip and clothing tab

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X