Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

After system update BR has dropped

Something went wrong coz i got today over 600k unbuffed HP and after the update im now under 600k...

Comment

Mention your IGN and server , will report this.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        Mention your IGN and server , will report this.
        Are you guys paying attention at all? This issue has been reported across several servers by multiple people in a plethora of threads. Its not something that can be fixed on a case by case basis.
        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Yah BR Bug still here MY BR went down as well after the update
          Callista _ Server 84 Citadel of doom

Comment

Originally posted by R272481777 View Post
            Are you guys paying attention at all? This issue has been reported across several servers by multiple people in a plethora of threads. Its not something that can be fixed on a case by case basis.
            He posted this today, and the latest update was yesterday, I wanted to know if this has happened again after yesterday's update. I'm well aware of the old issue and we have reported that already.
            | | |

Comment

Server: S8- Captive Amora
              IGN: Staynight

Yesterday i had almost 600k hp, then i upgraded my mount to 17, i got my unbuffed hp over 600k, im pretty sure in this. After the upgrade i realised that my hp lowered under 600k again. I checked everything (gems, guardians, items), but all of them were in the right spot and i havent done anything that can lower my hp.

Comment

Working...
              X