Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I big question for this stupid game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I big question for this stupid game!

I have a question for this developers with this stupid game with bugs!
    I have my angel with a bigger br and agility than my oponnent,but she angel atack first
    this is my angelClick image for larger version

Name:	angel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	632.7 KB
ID:	1752361
    and this is oponent angelClick image for larger version

Name:	angel1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	532.5 KB
ID:	1752362
    And in fight br to oponent angel show more than 135k and my angel have same br 134400
    Last edited by ursuletu_c; 07-02-2014, 07:00 AM.

lol develepors why you dont answer to this question? this oponent got nyssa 8* with 7k points evolve ,me with 14k now this bug,and is not fair becouse of this bugs i can not beat her and be nr1 and she atack me in raiders .. lose again to much every day for this stupid bugs!
    Maybe you need to give more atention for this bugs and merge no to open another servers you will lose a lote of players.
    You can win more money with 50 servers full than with 200 almost empty

Nobody want to explain me why now i have 1k more than oponent to my angel and she again hit first it is a bug i spent money and time to get 1 place and this stupid game dont let me with all bugs ..all develeopers
    EXPLAIN THis:
    Last edited by ursuletu_c; 07-02-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

your video is private post video battle

Comment

keep waiting...the game might man itself and come here to answer you

Comment

Sorry now it is public

Comment

Devs won't take you seriously if you're calling the game stupid and yet you're playing it to your heart's content you're almost at the endgame. Try to be nice to them

Comment

Yea but it is fair that? i spent money and time here for be 1 in my server but with this bugs it is very hard i used 10k aegis shard for to have more br to my angel
              than all my oponents in server and look what it is happen i am angry ...

Comment

thanks now they fixed now is it ok:*

Comment

Dude check angel buffs, they improve angel too, if he have lousy agi buff on than he will hit first for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X